Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Ebola.com Seller Wants How Much?!

Domain summit 2024

Poohnix

Lost @Space
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If the pharmaceutical companies had believed there was any money in developing a cure or vaccine against Ebola, there would have been one long ago.
The only reason there is - now - some progress in developing a cure, is because the military believed it may be used as a Biological weapon.
Perhaps now, with the general scare, the situation is different, but until now no commercial pharmaceutical companies have made any efforts developing a cure.

So I don't know who the buyer is supposed to be...

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ebola.net was on bin on godaddy for 1800 and sold fast.
seller could've had quite a bit more had he asked imo. this was just days ago while everyone was looking for names like that.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Theo, we are on the same wavelength on this one. I read that article on an NBC news site. Thrilling to see a feature piece for domains. Shocking to see that price at the height of this horror. Grossly undervalued, in my opinion. Not only is this name primetime everywhere you turn but this will remain in the limelight for a long period of time, I'm afraid.

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i agree ebola.com is undervalued and ebola.net was way way undervalued when it sold recently. not so nice to try to cash in on a possible pandemic. but if put to fair use those domains can help people searching for information and so forth.
--that is just one example.

if big pharma is the one purchasing those domains i can't feel too sorry for them for prices they pay.

Last edited:

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised someone has not snapped this up at that price.

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
now that it's been sold for 200k i question why one of the big pharma drug makers was not the buyer.
they sure had the cash to pay 200k and even more and make the seller happy.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It sold for $50k and stock.

Not bad but one could have made a go of ebola kits a $19.95 each with masks, gloves and a handbook first..that is if traffic was huge. It is a need to cap immediate situation, within weeks we will move onto killer ice storms or freezing penguins on heroin killing seals.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators