Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Experienced Domain Development Partner Wanted For Cloud Computing Domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Hipskind

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
By 2015, end user spending on Cloud services will be more than $180 billion. I am looking for a partner to develop the domains eCloudSharing.com and eCloudSaas.com. "Cloud Sharing" receives 720 global exact match searches a month with a suggested Adwords bid of $12.33. "Cloud Saas" receives 720 global exact match searches a month with a suggested Adwords bid of $20.26. I will supply the domain names and you supply the development. If profitable, we split the net income 50 / 50. If not profitable after 18 months, we shut the website down and I keep the domain name. Please submit a 3 page marketing summary to [email protected].

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, you are getting a "free" developer and you want that developer to submit you a 3 page "marketing summary." So you want the developer to handle the development and marketing and you keep the domain names.... Man, not going to happen... One could go and get two names of the same quality at reg fee and develop something.. It isn't like you are talking about eCloud.com here... Or did I miss something?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Closed!

No soliciting in this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom