Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal Fake Renewal Notification: Domaiinnregistration.com

visine

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is the first time I received this particular fake domain renewal notice. A search on Google for both the email address (Domain@DomaiinnRegistration.com) and the domain (DomaiinnRegistration.com) revealed '0' results, so I decided to post here.

9bp76gfdbzw0f1cycu1j

Since I can't seem to post an 'IMG' in this thread, here's a link to a screenshot of the fake renewal notification email.

Interestingly, although I registered the 'targeted' domain on 04/26/2014; the scam email shows completely different dates. In fact, not only is a fake/incorrect renewal registration period shown (10/14/2014 to 10/14/2015); but the scammers then introduce an arbitrary 'pay before' date (09/30/2014) at which time "this Domain Registration notification for _______.com will expire." [My actual renewal date is 6+ months after their fake date; so why introduce yet another date (a "pay before" deadline) a mere 15-days earlier??]

Also noteworthy is they only want $3.00 for a 1-year .com renewal (...too bad they're not a real registrar!!)

~~ Keywords & Search-worthy text (from the email) ~~

DomaiinnRegistration.com

Domain@DomaiinnRegistration.com

As a courtesy to the domain name holder the INTERNET DOMAIN REGISTRATION CORPORATION is hereby notifying you that this is your FINAL NOTICE to submit your renewal registration for: _______.com
Failure to complete your domain name renewal registration by the expiration date may result in CANCELLATION of your domain, therefore making it difficult for your customers to locate your website on the Internet.

This important FINAL NOTICE is to inform you to submit your renewal registration for the domain name _______.com with the INTERNET DOMAIN REGISTRATION CORPORATION by paying the outstanding renewal registration amount.
Failure to complete your domain name renewal registration by 09/30/2014 may result in the cancellation of this domain.
Your payment includes the domain renewal registration for _______.com for 1 year. It is your obligation to pay the amount stated above by 09/30/2014 for renewal of your registration for the domain name _______.com.
This notice serves as the last reminder for domain name _______.com.

Domain summit 2024

visine

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems I was sent the same scam email as others started to receive yesterday, BUT the scammer has since changed his Scam Domain (to a new, but close-resembling domain):

Previous Scam Domain used:
  • DomaiinRegistration.com
  • 'Domaiin' spelled with 'double i'

Latest Scam Domain used:
  • DomaiinnRegistration.com
  • 'Domaiinn' spelled with 'double i' AND 'double n'

Read previously published details here:
Latest domain name scam spoofs ICANN, worse than domain renewal scam

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom