Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Finding a good web hosting that can support PR3 websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphiro

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I was fine using BlueHost last year all the way till a random local company in Singapore negotiated to sponsor me one of their web hosting packages a few months back.

But today they suddenly decided to just send me one email regarding termination of my sponsorship and in the mean time my BlueHost account has also officially expired since last month. (this sponsorship thingy backfired me instead. :uhoh:)

Can anyone recommend me a good and affordable webhosting? (I don't want to spend too much money yet)
These are my requirements:
- Must be cron-job compatible
- I have a few small sites at the moment, but I'm looking to develop one site to medium size, looking at about the size of a PR3 or 4 site.

Currently I'm quite interested in iPage or continue to use BlueHost, but still nede some opinions, thanks!! :)

Domain Summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
What do you mean by support PR3 web sites? Is that a reference to traffic, if so how many Gb do you move per month?

Are you looking for shared or dedicated hosting?

Sapphiro

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by support PR3 web sites? Is that a reference to traffic, if so how many Gb do you move per month?

Are you looking for shared or dedicated hosting?

Yeah, reference to the traffic, I'm actually looking to develop my very first 'serious' site and make it a big one. :smilewinkgrin:

We use WebHostUK ,it been years with this company there support is really excellent, regarding price they are cheap and reliable.

Checking that out now.. thx! :)

Last edited:

Soofi

First Come First Serve .iN & .ORG Backorders
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Get ServerBeach's dedicated server, and I can get you pretty good discount :)

karlster83

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
From my past experience I do not recommend using iPage.

I personally use EuroVPS and never had any problems. They can handle large traffic, and their customer care is top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom