Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Florida man sues 'American Idol'

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I didn't see Reign make any anti-Muslim comments - but I may have missed them. Even if he did - that doesn't make him a member of the KKK. That was a pretty big jump I would say.

Everybody is prejudice against somebody or something to a certain extent - even if they don't realize it. That's natural. It's human nature. It also depends on your definition of 'prejudice' I guess.

I'm still waiting for the Abortion topic to pop up - so we can really get this thread jumping. :eek:

Domain Summit 2024

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
These perverts will defend their "right" to abuse children to the last drop of their HIV infected blood.

Manic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ReignDomain
These perverts will defend their "right" to abuse children to the last drop of their HIV infected blood.

RD seems to have his issues a little confused. :)

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Drudge Report claiming that homosexuals search out HIV is based upon a Rolling Stone magazine article that deliberately invented quotes from medical experts that they expressly deny having said.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/863259.asp?0cv=CB20

And even if there were some moron out there trying to get AIDS, that doesn't excuse making broad, sweeping and idiotic stereotypes about all homosexuals.

But then trying to talk sense to a closed-minded bigot is a waste of time.

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
From msnbc.com:

"Rolling Stone’s Needham says he stands by his writer and his fact checker. “I have 100 percent confidence in the fact checker. I looked at the notes. I spoke with Freeman and with the fact checker, and I have total confidence in the story.” Needham said he had no idea why Forstein and Cabaj would say they were misquoted.
Without the Forstein and Cabaj quotes, the other authorities in the story take on a new weight. In the story, Freeman derisively recounts how gay activists tried to dissuade him from writing the story. He quotes Shana Krochmal, a spokeswoman for the Stop AIDS Project, as saying bug chasing is “relatively minor acting out” and that it is “not big enough to warrant a trend story.” Freeman writes in his article that “Krochmal … aggressively encouraged me to drop the article idea altogether..."

Here is the link to the original story:

http://www.rollingstone.com/features/featuregen.asp?pid=1525

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by namedropper
that doesn't excuse making broad, sweeping and idiotic stereotypes about all homosexuals.

I didn't see him do that. For that matter - I didn't see anybody do that.

Where? :confused:

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was originally about American Idol.
See what deviants have done to this tread!:laugh:
Shouldn't deviate....

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Namepopper, you should be looking harder. This is very similar to the things that would be said in a Klan meeting or show up on a neo-nazi website.

"These perverts will defend their "right" to abuse children to the last drop of their HIV infected blood."

-ReignDomain

Originally posted by NamePopper.com

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So much for civil discourse. I still can't believe in the 21st century we still try to drive our points home with inneundo, hyperbole and personal attacks. Debate the issues with facts or prepare to lose your audience. After awhile it becomes like watching a tennis match between the competing sides. Only in this thread there is no clear winner because instead of arguing the facts you are left to watch people argue each other.

Keep a couple of things in mind. If you've never been to a Klan rally don't try to insuiate someone is talking like they've been to one before.

HIV can be spread by anyone who has the virus whether it be a heterosexual or homosexual. If you don't like gays that is fine but at least realize this is not a "gay issue" anymore.

Religion, politics and sexuality are topics for people who can handle some friendly debate. There is nothing like discussing fact, only to have your opponent resort to personal commentary just to feel like he/she made a point.

some izopodian philosophy: If you want the truth just ask a child for it.

izopod

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com

There's the one draqon pointed out, which is so over the top it's amazing, and one the first page where it was stated that people who want homosexuals to be allowed to be scout leaders hate children because the kids will be abused.

If you missed that you must have a major set of blinders on.

Just because someone is homosexual it doesn't mean that they will abuse underage boys sexually. You might as well say, oh my god, how can you let male heterosexual teachers lead classes with underage girls in them, don't you know they'll fight for their "rights" to abuse those poor girls until the last drop of their syphilis-infected semen.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I saw the comments - but you guys are just overreacting and being dramatic.

He never said ALL homosexuals. Stop putting words in his mouth.

If you guys are gay that's fine. More power to you. Don't be so defensive though. Be gay and happy too! :D

Geez.... :rolleyes:

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not gay, but I object to homophobic displays like that.

He didn't have to say "all homosexuals" for those statements to be clear stereotyping. He's assuming that gays would abuse boys, and claiming that they are HIV pits, and nonsense like that.

Frankly, your stance that he would have to include the word "all" for it to be offensive is just as ridiculous and outrageous as if you were making the statements yourself. That's like if someone said blacks were idiotic spear-chucking AIDS carriers and you saying, "Oh, well, he didn't say ALL blacks, stop putting words into his mouth."

And then you try to make jokes about it. Man, you're a piece of work. If you had said anything like that at a business you'd have the company written up for harassment right then and there.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dragon & Dropper - I'm trying real hard not to rain on your Gay Pride Parade - but lets get a few things straight. I have not said anything negative about any individual or group - so don't dare start putting words in MY mouth unless you want a full on flame fest.

I was only trying to defend Reign (who doesn't NEED me to) because you guys seem to be twisting his words - and ASSUMING things about him that are not true. You are taking what he said out of context - and attaching meaning to it that he obviously didn't intend.

Did you even read the thread about the 'Bug Chasers'? Well THOSE were some of the people that he was referring to. Have you even SEEN the news where some boy scout leaders have molested young boys? Well THOSE were some of the people he was referring to.

You are trying so hard to make a mountain out of a molehill and it's ridiculous. Just stop it. If you lay off Reign - he will lay off you. He has every right to his opinions just like you do. He has every right to voice them just like you do.

Let me end by re-enforcing something I already said. Don't come barking up my tree unless you are prepared for a full on battle. I haven't done anything to anybody - and I'll be damned if I will sit here quietly while you put words in my mouth. Don't start trouble with me unless you are looking for trouble in return.

You two better just calm down. Seriously. You are acting like somebody insulted your mother or something - and nothing like that has happened here.

Peace!

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
*EDIT* - Nevermind. It's not worth my time.

Peace & Love to both of you. Peace & Love! :D

ctn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its amazing that you guys are defending homosexuals trying to get in the boy scouts,But your not defending the women trying to get in to the augusta golf course.Is it because they are women?

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's a good point ctn.

They are obviously anti-women and possibly even anti-golfer.

Damn bigots. It's disgusting - degrading - and despicable.

They sure do love those gays though!

:laugh: ROFLOL

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Talk about words put in people's mouths. I do defend women getting into the Augusta Golf Course. Where did anyone say otherwise?

And NamePopper, ReignDomain did not say he wanted people who purposefully tried to get AIDS (assuming there even are any and it's not just another urban legend that some clueless reporters fell for and made up some quotes to try to support) banned from scouts. He did not say he wanted pedophiles banned from scouts. He said he wanted all homosexuals banned from scouts, because they are supposedly AIDS-infected abusers.

That IS stereotyping, that is aimed against ALL gays, and that is the kind of stuff that would get HR managers to fire employees who said such disgusting twaddle.

You can try to paint it as no big deal, but then that makes you guilty of it as well. The fact that you didn't find those statements offensive can only mean you support them, which is evident from you making fun of people who support gay rights.

You were better off keeping your backwater opinions to yourself than trying to share them with the board.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by namedropper
Talk about words put in people's mouths.

Exactly. It's not very cool is it?

You really don't get it do you?

It was done as a joke (obviously - duh) but also to prove a point.

You are doing what you say you don't like others to do - and then when you get a taste of the same medicine - you cry like a little baby. You are a nut and a hypocrite - plain and simple - and this proved it. Thanks!

Case closed Chumpzilla! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom