Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Google Knol - Google's Latest Attack on Copyright

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.seobook.com/google-knol

[SIZE=-1]Techtree.com, India - 8 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]After the launch of Google Knol, Aaron Wall of SEO Book.com takes a scalpel to the service and observes that Google might be favouring content produced ...[/SIZE]

Domain Summit 2024

hittjw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing this out. This explains the results I've been seeing in tests of ripping off my own sites on different servers and services (as a publisher, I constantly see my content in places I didn't authorize it.)

The concern is that I can easily knock off my own sites, get them up to traffic and ranking, then drive consistent revenue before I see drop off on the original site. Since this kind of thing is very easy to do, publishers and domainers alike need to diversify their revenue or risk getting knocked off.

Best,

Justin

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing this out. This explains the results I've been seeing in tests of ripping off my own sites on different servers and services (as a publisher, I constantly see my content in places I didn't authorize it.)

The concern is that I can easily knock off my own sites, get them up to traffic and ranking, then drive consistent revenue before I see drop off on the original site. Since this kind of thing is very easy to do, publishers and domainers alike need to diversify their revenue or risk getting knocked off.

Check, and the sad part is that I'm having a hard time getting one of my sites indexed by G but the sites that steal my blogs, word for word, get ranked pretty high.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Check, and the sad part is that I'm having a hard time getting one of my sites indexed by G but the sites that steal my blogs, word for word, get ranked pretty high.

Identify them and block their IP.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Best,

Justin

This is a News feed post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom