1. Welcome to DNF.com™ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 300,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Guide me please ...

Discussion in 'Help Wanted!' started by oneguy, Jun 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. oneguy

oneguy Platinum Member

Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    Dear gurus of the industry,

I am looking to receiving advice as to whom I should approach to guide and help me in this industry. I have been reading and learning all on my own and have accumulated varied experiences. However, in the recent days, I have not been able to establish any sort of progress. I would appreciate if anyone could provide me with some leads to where or whom I should approach in order to learn more about the skills and necessary ideas for survival in this industry. Mentors and like minded gurus would be greatly appreciated. I certainly need proper guidance.

thank you.
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.