Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Guide me please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you dont have to be a genius to be involved in this rather small but arguably crowded industry... my best advice and what you should do right away is... first of all you can start by following trends, what names are selling, for how much, where, why, how... start asking your self questions and putting the puzzle pieces together... then you can slowly join in... surely you will be able to resell many names all over the place and hopefully make a profit, if not you can pretty much get your money back anyday and anytime... just make sure you make wise choices in what you invest in....

also you have to be very creative and take some risks in this business... doesnt have to be a thousand bucks that you will be throwing out there but you can start with a few bucks here and there or whatever sum that you feel comfortable with and hopefully if all goes according to your "vision" things should turn out just fine, i have many examples but now is not the time.... i am tired... *yawn* and you got a brain so use it to the fullest extent and for sure you will get there one step at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom