Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Harry Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel121

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am starting to make a Harry Potter website. And would like to offer anyone who is interested in Harry Potter to pm me. This site will have a forum, chat rooms, new, gossip, games and loads more.

What I need if for people to write articles, suggestion, information, what they think should be placed on the site, design idea, design help or any other idea you many have.

I am open to all ages. And also any comment, suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

If you would like to be apart of this new site pm me.

Domain Summit 2024

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is the url?

daniel121

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the url has not yet been got so i do not want to post it here, also i would not be paying for post until the site starts to make money

mpadc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Daniel
Look around on different sites see what they offer

if there is an already established site out there with a forum with 100s of fans and so then there is no point in creating a new one cos in my experience unless u can offer summat Different or unique its gonna be really hard to establish a good forum maybe it can take years

look at other sites similar to what you plan to do..see what they dont offer then jump upon that and do it!

Cos there are many forums out there similar stuff on it..i tend to just join them and help them instead of creating from scratch

but go for something unique i dunno maybe u can have harry potter games or so creating them in flash .

but my advice is be different be unique and do something which there is not many around

good luck with it :)

daniel121

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks alot. we have got alot of things that are unique. and i will update you here.

Usavio

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am HP FAN !!! I would like to help you too.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mpadc said:
Daniel
Look around on different sites see what they offer

if there is an already established site out there with a forum with 100s of fans and so then there is no point in creating a new one

C'mon! we gots ta have better spirit than that :cheeky:

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Was having a laugh in 'chat' on this topic yesterday. Someone came up with the domain HarryPothead.com which made me chuckle. It must have tickled Warner Bros.' fancy too, because they are the registrant ;)

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aZooZa said:
Was having a laugh in 'chat' on this topic yesterday. Someone came up with the domain HarryPothead.com which made me chuckle. It must have tickled Warner Bros.' fancy too, because they are the registrant ;)

When I was in school people use to say that.. I even think in a movie they had a book where Harry Potter was smoking on the cover of it..

blindchild

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
some pretty interesting theories have surfaced regarding the newest sequel.

1) R.A.B : when i read it, i thought of Regulus Black.. because if you notice.. mostly death eaters's address voldemort as the Dark Lord. also in book 5 when they're cleaning out Grimmaud Place, they find a locket which no one can open.

2) Dumbldore's death : even though it is hard to believe, some are under the impression that Snape killed DD on DD's orders!

facts that point this out are:
* he was pleading when snape came out, and he said "please". clearly DD was too great a wizard to be afraid of death OR lying down wandless.. he could do magic non-verbally.
*he and Snape had an argument which Hagrid overheard.. maybe that was related to this.

Hope this helps.

mpadc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
daniel121 said:
thanks alot. we have got alot of things that are unique. and i will update you here.

Great good luck with it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom