Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Please can you answer my this huge doubt?

Modplayz

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong topic.

But moving to the point, currently I have a domain www.modplayz.com I was creating posts and articles on it. However, I was unable to express my seo skills. So what I decided was to write articles in form of static websites. So, rather than writing article, I would create a subdomain of my domain. For ex, rather than writing an article on abc app on the main website, I would creating a subdomain like feliz.modplayz.com and write almost a 3000 word article or something. Is this a good way becoz I can edit meta tags in html for each separate sub domain as all are different websites with different html ...

Also, can someone share me a free and efficient way of creating dofollow backlinks for my domain. Because I really want to improve the backlink profile of my website. So can someone share me a free and trusted way to gain legit backlinks!!

Also, while creating different subdomains, will my backlinks for main domain itself will boost the article or should I again create different backlinks for my sub domains.

Hope someone answers my doubts and questions!!

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom