Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Help needed with Form Plugin 7 on Wordpress.I have the latest install of wordpress

Status
Not open for further replies.

diskwizz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have the latest install of wordpress working. And I also have Contact Form 7 installed as a plug in.
The problem I have is that once the form is filled in on my site it will not send to my email box. It just has a spinning graphic.
The site in question is jandstransfers.com Just try filling in the enquiry form to see what I mean.
Can anybody help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance.
DW

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Apparently you fixed it, because it worked for me. Got the message "Your responses were successfully submitted. Thank you!"

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Apparently you fixed it, because it worked for me. Got the message "Your responses were successfully submitted. Thank you!"

I got the same message.

There is a known issue with some versions of Contact Form 7 and Really Simple Captcha:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/spinning-arrow-with-wp-331-contact-form-7-really-simple-captcha

I never could get the latest versions to work together but I installed an older version of Really Simple Captcha that did the trick. If you want an older working version, drop me a PM with your email and I will send it along.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Just wait for Contact Form 8 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators