Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hyperi0n

Hi guys (and gals)

I have a bit of a strange request.

I am looking for someone who has a website that regularly gets crawled by Google to put a temporary link to my new site on their web page in the hope that it will send Google to my site.

It takes forever to get listed on Google when URL's are submitted manually. Hopefully this plan of attack might speed the process up.

If anyone is kind enough to consider this, then please PM me.

Thanks very much
hyper

PS: I hope this isn't against forum rules, if so, then please remove this post. Cheers.

Register for the auction

mattmansfield

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Post the url to a few message boards or the newsgroups. That should do the trick. Another way would be to exchange links. One of the keys to getting up the search engine rankings is to have links from other sites.

Matt

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
checkout selfpromotion.com

H

hyperi0n

Thanks guys

Have tried all of the above but I really want to get into google ASAP. I have submitted my link manually but that can take 4-6 weeks for them to visit. If I can get a (temporary) link on someone elses page that regulary gets visited by the google crawler then that might send the crawler to my site a bit earlier and thus get me listed earlier.

Thanks

H

hyperi0n

fonz, thanks. Not really webmaster related but check out my site in my signature and let me know.

Thanks

H

hyperi0n

hey fonz....thanks very much. I owe you one....perhaps a free membership at my site when it opens shortly.

Thanks again.
hyper

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom