Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed High traffic arcade website for sale, 1,8M uniques/mo, $7,000/mo revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OyunCAN (.)com

I am brokering the following website for a client. He accepts only escrow.com and he will split the fees with the buyer. He is looking to sell fast because he is in need of money, so we are accepting offers starting at circa mid $xx,xxxAn established Turkish Arcade site, most of the traffic comes from SE, the majority from Google. The current traffic is close to 2 million unique visitors/month, it is expected to rise even more during the summer when the schools close.

Server costs are $525. My client can just transfer over the server to the new owner of the site.

My client has been the owner of this website for the last 2 months so there are only 2 months rev stats. The revenue is around $6,000/mo.

The sources of the revenue are 2:
1. Google Adsense - average revenue $2,500/mo -Screenshot HERE
2. A private advertiser for the banners - rev around $3,500-4,000/mo:
  • .05cpm for the 468x60 banner
  • .07cpm for 120x600 banner
  • .11 cpm for the 728x90 banner
  • Screenshot HERE
At the begining the adsense revenue was averaging $100/day, then it dropped a bit and now it is averaging $60/day.

As for the private advertiser, you can use the one currently being used, or you can try to find one yourself, probably with higher CPM which would increase the revenue beyond the $7,000/mo.

There is another company that my client has just came across, adcentura.com , which accepts Turkish traffic, they pay 75% rev share and the minimum bid for advertisers is $0.20 cpm - so as you see, with a minimum $0.15 cpm the revenue may potentially double if you switch company.

The website needs very little work, practically no work at all, unless you are going to add new games to the server. This is a rare opportunity, with a ROI potentially between 6-12 months.

You can reach me by ICQ at : 307017711
or
Email me at petrosch (at) seznam.cz
or PM me

I will be forwarding all offers/questions to my client and you will be receiving a response in a timely manner.

BIN SET: $35K
Min Offer: $25K

Kind regards,
Petros

Domain summit 2024

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$15k offer received and rejected, will not sell for so low

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
still accepting offers, we accept offers above $40K, be fast because it's not often that you get to buy a website for such a low price, this one will go fast

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am surprised that nobody has pulled the trigger yet on this one... this website is too good to be true.. no work involved, costs only a few months of revenue, high traffic-high earner...

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have received some inquiries regarding this website, two of them seem to be from serious cash buyers, I expect this website to be sold soon... if you are thinking about bidding on it then better do it now

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BIN is set at only $45K which is only 6-7 months of revenue
Minimum offer $40K (will not sell below that under any circumstance)

here is an interesting comment from a user of Digital Point: "As a Turkish, I'd like to say that this site is very popular in arcade sector in Turkey. Wish you good luck with the sale."

leet

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
here is an interesting comment from a user of Digital Point: "As a Turkish, I'd like to say that this site is very popular in arcade sector in Turkey. Wish you good luck with the sale."

That was said by me by the way :)

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hey leet, thanks for that it was a nice and helpful comment:)

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
last chance, offer ending soon

For those waiting for BIN to go lower, it won't, it is already bottom low

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
25K offer received, sale ending tomorrow according to my client, this is your last chance

$35K BIN, $25K min offer

Will accept highest offer in 6 hours exactly. Current high offer $25K

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
26K bid, 2 hours left

sold for 27.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators