Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

How to move a domain from Dynadot to GoDaddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex1404

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I'd like to apply for a help in the following matter:
I sold a domain name, which is registered at Dynadot, and the buyer wants me to move this domain to his account at GoDaddy. Is it possible? And if yes - how I can perform it. I've read a lot of information, but can't find an appropriate answer.

Many thanks!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
basically:

have the buyer initiate a transfer request for the domain at godaddy, thru their account.

you will receive an email, asking you to confirm the transfer.

unlock your domain and approve the request.

that's it.

dntoolz

CEO Of Dntoolz.com a domain research website.
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain transfer is so easy and happens every day with every register . Its easy to do. Every domain gets an autho code from there register and it is the key to transfer your domain to a new register.

Just look for the autho code into your account ( it is an unique code for every domain ). Now let your client pay for the transfer fee and start the transfer process. When the process starts it will ask your client for the autho code of that domain.

Just give it to him and tell him to submit it and thats it. Now it will take maybe 3-7 days for the new register to transfer the domain from your account to clients account.

Thanks.

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you been paid? If yes, then you can follow the above advises to transfer the domain. However, it looks funny to make the transfer from the new owner's account but that is the procedure. You just have to give him the authcode and accept the transfer from your email address. Congrats! Cheers.

Last edited:

Alex1404

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you been paid? If yes, then you can follow the above advises to transfer the domain. However, it looks funny to make the transfer from the new owner's account but that is the procedure. You just have to give him the authcode and accept the transfer from your email address. Congrats! Cheers.
Yes, I've already received money and transferred the domain name. Anyway thanks for answer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators