Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Huge adjustment for yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have found the estimates to be unnecessary because you never want to get peoples hopes up then pull money away it is just basic psychology IMO

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Let's see. First of all, you are a xenophobic bastard, you enjoy utilizing myths and lies and you have no class.

You're the typical, ignorant, fat-ass American that thinks everyone should bow in front of you. I don't need to explain to you the circumstances of my move here but if that makes your little weenie tingle a bit - you seem to have been physically abused as a child due to your female name - I will tell you that my real estate property in Greece would make your redneck Georgia mansion look like a pighole.

But I read about your post again and I am deeply concerned because you sound like a real pansy-ass pole choker. And word to your momma for mother's day.

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But I will say overall for my best domain it is up revenue wise substantially from where it was parked

kellypitts@alltel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Agreed, but I'm not sure if there is hatred toward parked, looks more like a war of personalities to me.

I actually stopped being serious a while back in these posts b/c I saw no substance coming from ARCO regarding estimates or anything else. I was just curious to see how much more of a fool he would make of himself.

Maybe you guys and gals know ARCO better than I, and have seen him do this previously, but I wanted to string him along. I'm sure I'll tune out soon and come back in a month or so to read all the new DN Forum posts and comment again. :)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Agreed, but I'm not sure if there is hatred toward parked, looks more like a war of personalities to me.

I have no hatred towards Parked. And what personalities are you talking about; kelly pitts dot com is a troll behind a computer holding Donny's hand (real tight, I am told).

I'm sure I'll tune out soon and come back in a month or so to read all the new DN Forum posts and comment again. :)

Tell Donny hi from me.

kellypitts@alltel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let's see. First of all, you are a xenophobic bastard, you enjoy utilizing myths and lies and you have no class.

You're the typical, ignorant, fat-ass American that thinks everyone should bow in front of you. I don't need to explain to you the circumstances of my move here but if that makes your little weenie tingle a bit - you seem to have been physically abused as a child due to your female name - I will tell you that my real estate property in Greece would make your redneck Georgia mansion look like a pighole.

But I read about your post again and I am deeply concerned because you sound like a real pansy-ass pole choker. And word to your momma for mother's day.

Xenophobic? Hardly. I have lived in El Salvador, Brazil, Nepal, Portugal, Puerto Rico, and several U.S. States. And have visited dozens of other countries for pleasure and business. My wife is also Brazilian. I speak Portuguese, Spanish, English, and a little Italian. All starting at age 4. I'm hardly your typical American. I just hate loud-mouth, blow hards, no matter where they were born.

"My real estate property in Greece"? Then why the "poor - old - me" story about arriving in the U.S. with one suitcase looking like Borat? :yes:

I have no hatred towards Parked. And what personalities are you talking about; kelly pitts dot com is a troll behind a computer holding Donny's hand (real tight, I am told).

Tell Donny hi from me.

Yes, yes, trolls are everywhere. Conspriacy theories... they abound don't they ARCO?

Favorite angle when you can't cover your tush with insults.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm really surprised by the lack of admins intervention not to mention Adam's post about "cleaning up" the forum...

It's great posts like these along with same attitude over and over that not only make me feel embarrassed for being Greek but make me avoid coming to DNF nowadays....

and before you say anything acro (in Greek or English) ;) NO the ignore button is not a solution, I've tried that but it seems you're always ticking somebody off so i'm bound to come across another famous pissing contest....

kellypitts@alltel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm really surprised by the lack of admins intervention not to mention Adam's post about "cleaning up" the forum...

It's great posts like these along with same attitude over and over that not only make me feel embarrassed for being Greek but make me avoid coming to DNF nowadays....

and before you say anything acro (in Greek or English) ;) NO the ignore button is not a solution, I've tried that but it seems you're always ticking somebody off so i'm bound to come across another famous pissing contest....

Over and Out....I'm done.

Go ahead ARCO take your best shot and have the last word and that should make you happy I suppose.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last word to Kelly. :)

I enjoy this thread. :)

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ok, just got pm'ed of this thread and it has gone the distance.

thread closed.

-=DCG=-

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Too many chances and warnings, user banned.

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom