1. Welcome to DNF.com™ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 300,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I am a paid Platinum Life time member, why I can't post here now???

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by englishparty, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. englishparty

englishparty Platinum Member

Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    Since I sent email to the webmaster of this Dnforum but never got any reply,

I have to post here to get explanation.

I am a paid Platinum Life time member, why I can't post in Platinum forum ?

I have not been here for a long time, what happened? Why my membership is changed to Gold what what...

Please recover my Platinum membership, I didn't do anyting wrong. This is strange.

Thank you!

Stone

P.S.
    I have already sent a email to adam@dcg.com
    with an attachment of copy of the paypal payment history to dnforum.com on 2009-August-11
    the amount is 44.95 USA dollars. This is for life time Platinum membership.

Here is the transaction detail
    [​IMG]
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.