Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I need someone pro .. I will launch parking company - need some info

Status
Not open for further replies.

usguru

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I Need someone knowlegable how can give me some advices and tips about how to find traffic domains and how to understand - detect which one will really bring me traffic. I know I must check the backlinks and such things like alexa ... but I have no idea how to understand whether it's really worth to get that domain. I have bought a software Domain Research Tool which can reasearch up to 500k domains at once and I have found many pending deletion lists so I'm going to scan them and look for domains.
I have also an idea to launch parking company soon. I will try to get as much domains as possible with traffic so I can get enough to apply for yahoo feed atleast for the beginning. After that I will try to get google also and share the traffic to each of them. It will happen itself because the bids are different from each of these 2 feeds. I need some tips how the other parking companies are doing that in the beginning when they have no traffic and can't get the good feeds and even good revenue sharing. I have good ideas how to create the next big parking company and I would likudget e to be competitive to sedo and others ...
I'm going to focus on :
1. High revenue share with the members who park domains (not 30-40% but 80-90% of the revenue google and yahoo are sharing with me ) It will attract the people to park their domains with my company.
2. Customer support, phone and 24/7 support.
3. Fast payments, I will try to set some reserve budget so even if google and yahoo pays me once a month I can make bi-weekly payments.
4. Good advertising campaigns and professional websites, hosting , script.

I can continue like that whole night but I can't share all information to the public. I'm looking for someone who can help me a bit with inside information about everything that. I'm even ready to give some $$$ bonuses to the people who are helping me. Please post here or PM me if you are interested and have some time to talk with me.
I can give you MSN , YIM or Skype asap. :cool:

Domain Summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
a start for you would be to read thru some threads in the traffic monetization forum:
http://www.dnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=211

then you could see what members are expecting of these services and how those services meet the demands of those who participate.

usguru

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
a start for you would be to read thru some threads in the traffic monetization forum:
http://www.dnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=211

then you could see what members are expecting of these services and how those services meet the demands of those who participate.

I have checked almost all competitors out there and I have an idea what a parking company must offer to beat them. The only one problem is the start traffic. I can't get good feeds like yahoo / google without traffic because their requirements are high. I need some advices how to do that.
I checked that yahoo min is 20 million page views per month. It's a bit quantity of traffic. I think that even 15 millions will work ... but it's still much.
If I have for example 50,000 USD to spend for domains with traffic it won't work. Even if I get 5000 x 300 visitors monthly it's just 1.5 millions visitors monthly. And you know it's not poissible to get 5000 doamins for 50k :p price 10 USD and each domain to get 300 monthly visitors. I understand that all these big companies started years ago and this is why makes their power ( google , yahoo are giving them high bids) but I also understand they are too greedy and their office and other expenses are much .. also they are USA / AU / CAN companies and they pay taxes which cut another revenue stream. It's very easy to use an offshore structure with USA delaware. If I can get to that level like sedo , fabilous .. I can offer much better benefits to my members than they are offering. I'm still doing many researches. I will be very happy if someone can give an advices about that.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1) Contact Yahoo and Google directly and tell them what you propose to do.

2) I would learn a little more about the industry before you try this...the parking industry is a very difficult one to enter.

usguru

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1) Contact Yahoo and Google directly and tell them what you propose to do.

2) I would learn a little more about the industry before you try this...the parking industry is a very difficult one to enter.

1. It's a good idea. Anyway, I'm not sure if such big companies will even care about what I'm gonna do and whether they will allow NEGOTIATION. I will do it anyway.

2. It's ok , I'm doing so. I don't think it's so difficult as it looks like. I was in the PPC business for few years and also 2-3 other business industries. I won't praise myself but will show you soon. :cool: Of course I know that even the greatest people are not acting alone. It's the ability to attract skills and information what makes them strong.

cloudfuyun

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you should have some domains with traffic first. show your traffic stats to yahoo and google, and they may consider your appilication.

usguru

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think you should have some domains with traffic first. show your traffic stats to yahoo and google, and they may consider your appilication.

For what traffic you are talking about ? For example , can I get some good traffic for domains worth 30,40k USD. I have something like that set as reserve away ... so I can use that $$$. Do you have any suggestions about what domans to get ?

usguru

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems you are not very friendly. After looking for some help I didn't receive any PM or someone interested to help. Just 2-3 posts stating that I must take care of my problems alone ... of course I will but you could atleast guide me and give me some advices ... everything has it's start and even the greatest and the richest people need the help and advices of many people...

biznews

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Did you say all those good folks who gave you valuable suggestion, however trivial it may seem to you, as unfriendly? You need to apologize to them.

Judging by what you wrote above, you will be lucky to get any help at all.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol.

Have fun failing.

You obviously don't know the first thing about starting a parking company. If you know so much why are you asking for our help?

Last time I try and help you.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It seems you are not very friendly. After looking for some help I didn't receive any PM or someone interested to help. Just 2-3 posts stating that I must take care of my problems alone ... of course I will but you could atleast guide me and give me some advices

How many people did you expect to find here qualified to give you useful advice on starting a PPC parking company? Perhaps your expectations were too high.

Pay high, pay often, pay ontime. Don't let people click on their own ads. Is that good enough advice?

usguru

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did you say all those good folks who gave you valuable suggestion, however trivial it may seem to you, as unfriendly? You need to apologize to them.

Judging by what you wrote above, you will be lucky to get any help at all.

I just expected much more posts and opinions while I see new post in 1,2 days :lol:

How many people did you expect to find here qualified to give you useful advice on starting a PPC parking company? Perhaps your expectations were too high.

Pay high, pay often, pay ontime. Don't let people click on their own ads. Is that good enough advice?

Because you are parking all these hundreads of thousands domains I thought you have a better ideahat PPC parking company is and what you want one such to offer you.

Sounds manageable.
Thank you for the tips.

biznews

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I just expected much more posts and opinions while I see new post in 1,2 days :lol:

Well, expectations are fine. We all have them. So you determine everyone else who does not have their 2 cents for you as 'Unfriendly'.

Well, good luck to you anyway. If I knew something I'd pitch in. But giving the wrong advise is just as bad as poor advise. You may find these pointers useful...

You need to, besides the huge traffic requirement, have some form of business credibility. There are a lot of spammers who generate traffic like nobody's business. I doubt traffic is the only requirement.

Build a business brand, partner with some folks interested in this. You may seek someone within networking sites such as Linkedin, Ecademy etc.

My only suggestion is if you are going to make it, you need to be relentless. Else you fail 100%.

Best to you
Chris

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unless you already have a large portfolio of domains that are earning revenue its a tough one, you really should build up your reputation if you want people like ourselves to even look at your program.

Many companies have tried and failed in domain parking, and I am sure they will not be the last.

You should be able to buy a few portfolios for around 50k, ok, they may not be huge but it would be a start.

Next, you would be looking at another 50k for advertising, marketing etc. Then you still would need to retain legal counsel and have some sort of liability insurance.

I have advised many of the parking programs on security, branding and have also helped code one of the big programs and developed the SmartDNS function for one of the smaller ones.

If you are serious about this then you really need to take the criticism, sometimes its not what you want to hear, take it as constructive.

I applaud you on your attempts, its a big task for even the biggest bank balances.

If there is something in particular that you need help on then please feel free to PM me.

usguru

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Unless you already have a large portfolio of domains that are earning revenue its a tough one, you really should build up your reputation if you want people like ourselves to even look at your program.

Many companies have tried and failed in domain parking, and I am sure they will not be the last.

You should be able to buy a few portfolios for around 50k, ok, they may not be huge but it would be a start.

Next, you would be looking at another 50k for advertising, marketing etc. Then you still would need to retain legal counsel and have some sort of liability insurance.

I have advised many of the parking programs on security, branding and have also helped code one of the big programs and developed the SmartDNS function for one of the smaller ones.

If you are serious about this then you really need to take the criticism, sometimes its not what you want to hear, take it as constructive.

I applaud you on your attempts, its a big task for even the biggest bank balances.

If there is something in particular that you need help on then please feel free to PM me.

I don't have a big portfolio yet but I'm planing to get such for 50-80k probably. I was thinking also about getting a top quality domain 2 symbols (number and letter) so I can make the company looks more professional. I have a company registered offshore 2003 so it's 4 years old. I have already very good offshore connections to establish the paymen processor operations. I can easily get USA bank acc so I can also setup Paypal acc and so on ... I'm not sure what I can purcahse at best for 50-80k USD what traffic the porfolio can bring me ... whether I can reach few millions impressions - visitors monthly. Also how much the portfolio will bring me monthly back.
I know I will need about 80k for advertising and I was thinking about promoting at the big domain name forums like namepros , dnforum and other ... I even contacted sedo about their 120x600 banner but I don't think they will sell it to parking company ( competitor).
I'm very serious about all that. I'm not so big domain expert right now neither have a portfolio but I can invest in the program half million atleast and make it one of the top parking companies.
Now about the legal part, I will be able to operate the company legally and without to pay taxes via the offshore company I have. It's much better because I can easily increase your and the company profit saving the taxes.
About security, I understnad it's an important.
I'm now checking whether to go with some powerful dedicated servers with www.rackspace.com or ev1servers.net.
I'm going to hire progammers , IT and get small local office. In my country the salaries are not high so it's not a problem for me to get a good crowd. I accept all criticism. I'm glad there are people who are ready to help with what they can and I appreciate your efforts to help me. I will send you few PM very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom