Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

ideal.pk at 98k on sedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey, maybe I`ll get a billion for Golf.pk lol

scooter49

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
By buying Paki names you're potentially funding the Taliban. Pakistan is a US ally on the outside but in the 6 years since 9-11 they are known to have harbored terrorists, including Osama.

:?:

Time to put the joint down, and step away from the rolling papers :rolleyes:

That's a bold and very insular statement you make there. If we thought along those lines we wouldn't be reggin anything (including .com)

.us Timothy Mcveigh and plenty others
.sg Tamil Tigers
.es Basque separitists
.hk Triads
.it Mafia
.au Beach Bums :lol:
.com All nutters

and so on ......

oh, and by the way, every $ you, me and anyone else on this planet spends on network solutions = (ICANN) inadvertedly gets channeled to the biggest war machine on the planet. So I hope you don't own any .com, net or org's.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
That's alright Scooter, you can keep running your little 7-11 paki shop; just make sure you check with the local constabulary twice a month.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Then I`ll list Golf.pk at the next Moniker Auction :)

AlienGG

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

scooter49

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's alright Scooter, you can keep running your little 7-11 paki shop; just make sure you check with the local constabulary twice a month.

OK, and at the same time you guys over there can happily continue to sell your Glock's over the counter to every Tom, Dick and Psycho. :yes:
Tip: Just make sure you tick the "I don't have any mental disorder" on the form and everything will be fine.

That's the second time you have used the term "Paki". That is both racially abusive and morally wrong.

Must be fine for me to call you "infidel" or how about "Son of Satan"

I own 2 .ie names. Does this mean I have been funding the IRA? :lol:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
OK, and at the same time you guys over there can happily continue to sell your Glock's over the counter to every Tom, Dick and Psycho. :yes:
Tip: Just make sure you tick the "I don't have any mental disorder" on the form and everything will be fine.

That's the second time you have used the term "Paki". That is both racially abusive and morally wrong.

Must be fine for me to call you "infidel" or how about "Son of Satan"

I own 2 .ie names. Does this mean I have been funding the IRA? :lol:

You're in the UK and say "paki" is a racial term? Get real, pal. Paki shop, Paki store, Paki restaurant. Don't give me your PC bs. And as for funding terrorism, it's known that Pakistan is a good source of it.

Now, I salute you with an inwards V-sign.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You're in the UK and say "paki" is a racial term? Get real, pal. Paki shop, Paki store, Paki restaurant. Don't give me your PC bs. And as for funding terrorism, it's known that Pakistan is a good source of it.

Now, I salute you with an inwards V-sign.

why do you need to talk about terrorism and all your politics in a domain thread?:?:

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why did you show up? Let me guess - to promote Golf.pk huh...

At least I talk about domains, not politics.

Did not Adam say that DNF is a place for business?

Why don`t you join a politics or terrorism blog if you really need to write your opinions about it? I really don`t want to read that stuff.....not on DNF.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I really don't care seeing you pushing Golf.pk either. Self-promotion outside of the sales forum is a #1 violation.

And I stand by my statement that purchasing domains of TLD's whose countries are a source of terrorism, has the potential of inadvertently funding terrorism. Pakistan is one of these.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I really don't care seeing you pushing Golf.pk either. Self-promotion outside of the sales forum is a #1 violation.

And I stand by my statement that purchasing domains of TLD's whose countries are a source of terrorism, has the potential of inadvertently funding terrorism. Pakistan is one of these.

If I made a mistake writing about my domains, I apologize but that does not make you right when you keep bothering us with Bush, Bin Laden, Jesus Christ or Pakistans.

If you want to talk about such topics write them in the appropriate sections so I won`t have to read such allegations.

I want to read about domains here.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your opinion with the rest of the class, italian dragon.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yes, you can do that if that's part of your business plan. Don't forget .it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators