Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

I'm a gambler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A woman goes into her bank to deposit $50,000 in cash. Due to the amount the manager is notified and he invites her into his office. When he asks how she got the money she answers, “I’m a gambler. I’ll wager anyone about anything.”

The manager seems suspicious so she says, “To prove it, I’ll make you a little wager. I’ll bet you $10,000 that you have square balls.”
The manager can’t resist such an easy bet and accepts. “Fine, I’ll be back in two hours with my attorney as a witness.”

At the agreed time she and her lawyer go into the manager’s office. Immediately the manager drops his pants and woman reaches down and does a manual inspection. “Well, you win. They aren’t square.”

Then she hands him $10,000 in cash.

The manager says, “I still don’t understand. How do you make so much money on such bad bets?”

“Well,” says the woman, pointing to her lawyer who is looking very irritated, “It’s simple. A little bit ago I bet my lawyer $25,000 that I could have your balls in my hand before the day is up.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators