Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed ImagesHosted4u.Com & More; Revenue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flubber

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hallo All.

Got a couple of sites for you, well in reality its one site with a fairly advanced script.

Domains (In Order Of Traffic):
www.ImagesHosted4U.com - Enom
www.JJ4.net - NameCheap
www.Image4You.org - Namecheap
www.ImageHosted4u.com - Namecheap (Typo Of Main Domain)

Background Info:
Late last july i set off on a 'adventure'. I wanted to buy/make various image hosting sites and then merge them into one big one. I first thought of simply parking the domain at the main site i was going to merge all the sites to but then i realised that could lose me quite a lot of traffic with people thinking they've visited the wrong site.

What i decided to do was to develop a script where by decifering the url it shows the related sitetitle, banner and footer. So they all look like totally different sites, but they are the exact same sites. I simply transfered the images from the smaller sites to the main one, moved the domain, implemented the script and there you go; Done.

The only problem(s) i came across with that where as follows:

1. It was impossible to add the images into the database because there was about 1000 to transfer accross and im not a MySQL guru. The image counter on the site is around 1800, really there are more than 2500 images.
2. Because of the way the script was designed it was difficult to change the image codes (after upload) to the relavent domain. So in the end i decided to leave it and redirect to the main site (imageshosted4u.com) as only little traffic as lost as the image is already uploaded with the belief of locating the right site.
3. Various little niggles in the site which i havnt had the time to change/dont know how to as i did not design the script.

Revenue:
At first i tried adsense but it was only making ~$1 a day and i wasnt very happy. Then i tried an affilate account at HostingZoom.com and placed their banner around the site. The click through rate isnt great as most of the people using the site a freeloaders but what matters is that i have made one sale that has made me $40. (Payout of $40 per sale). I havnt looked for advertisers as ive been very busy, but im sure there are lots of people out there offering freebies (EG Free IPod Pyramid Scheme) that will get massive click throughs.
ScreenShot Of Revenue

Stats:
As you can see from the site there are 231 registered members and growing. (See below to see how the member part of the site works)
There are really more than 2500 images, just some are not in the database as i said above.
AwStats As you can see the stats have gradually been growing and growing, it has always been growing very steadily and as you can see, it is quite a bandwidth guzzler :D.

Script:
I bought this site a while back from a member here at dnf, since then i have made cosmetic changes but have kept the same base script.
The script itself is unique, it was designed by a freelancer who then backstabbed the member on dnf and sold it on himself. When i bought the site a while back i bought it with full resale rights, with the ability to resell resellers. I have sold the script to a few close friends for a price near of around $20 without resell rights, but the base script does not include the ability to park different domains, that is totally unique designed by myself and comes only with this site.
Here's the features of the script:
Paypal supported based on credits
- Supports unlimited "secondary" servers. Store images in many locations to keep load down on main server
- Thumbnail creation for gif, jpg, jpeg using GD2
- Thumbnail creation for bmp using imagemagick
- Dimensions and size shown on all thumbnails created
- Bandwidth tracking (per day for guest, per month for members)
- IP banning
- User registration
- Applet uploading for registered members (Allows multiple uploads at one time)
- Upload images in zip, then script unzips the zip file (For registered members only)
- Deletes images not clicked x amount of times. Done using cron job.
- Advertisement abilities when linking to image
- Supports swf uploading
- E-mail links to requested e-mail address
- Tracks uploads based on IP address
- Supports English and Chinese languages
- Fully customizable with header and footer files (CSS style supported in index.php)
- Optional syndication script (Not included)
- Set bandwidth limit per package (Over bandwidth displays default over picture)
- Custom Bandwidth.jpg, NotFound.gif and SUSPEND.jpg
- Newsletter feature
- E-mail management of templates commonly sent out (forgot password, welcome e-mail, e-mail links)

I recently decided to up the amount of credits needed to upload a image to try and force more people to buy credits through paypal. But that has proved unsuccessful but im sure with a good business mind it can be achieved easily.
As i said i have modified the script on the site, but i will send a copy of the original script (as listed above) for you to resell.

Reason For Sale:
Well, summer holidays have come to an end. School starts this Friday (Yes, they decided to make us go back for one day only...) and i wont have time to look after the site and i think it needs some tlc. I also need a cash injection for a couple of projects im planning.

What You Get:
All The Domains
A Full cPanel Backup Of The Site
A Copy Of The Script With Top Reseller Rights (Resell With Reseller Rights etc. (Note: The Original Owner Still Sells The Script)
An Offer To Leave The Banner In My Sig Until Mid September
All The Banners That Have Been Pro Designed For The Site With PSD's! (See Here)

Miscellaneous:
PR for sites is around 2 or 3 but i believe there is an update coming which should boost up to or above PR5.
I bought the site for $205 but that was without revenue and since then i have done a lot of cosmetic work and advertising work. Back then the site was predicted an August unique target of 4000.
Please remember, that $40 a month is good for a first months implentation, i expect much more than 1 sale per month if the banners are kept. (Also $40 x 12 months is $480, i bought the site for $205 without revenue. I normally look for 'Revenue X 18 Months = BIN'($720 In This Case) This is a bargain!)

Not much more to say really, any more info please pm.

I Am Looking For A Quick Sale, Today If Possible!

Offers to start at $250
A Bin Of $600 >> $500!! >> $450!! >>$350!! >> $300!!!
Payment Via Paypal

Thanks For Looking,

Flubber :)

dsotmoon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
would you be willing just to sell the domain storemyimage.com? if so how much?

Thanks

Flubber

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The domain storemyimage does provide about 1/4 of the traffic.

Please make an offer by pm and we can chat further.

Flubber

Flubber

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$350 will take this now!

Flubber

Flubber

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Price drop again to $300.

Grab A Bargain Whilst You Can!

>Flubber<

dsotmoon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i'm still interested in the domain only if you have also dropped its price

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators