Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Infected website files

Status
Not open for further replies.

raoul

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes and the html pages are already inserted.. So if i dont get rid of them the same problem will persist, upgrade or no upgrade.. Or am i wrong?
your WRONG, get the point. Forget the word infection for a moment. There are MANY bugs (bug is a fault not discoverd) in scripts.

infected files would be files where someone delibirate make "backdoors" this is not the case, and I am sure no virusscanner will detect that.

If you upgrade your scripts, the known bugs will be fixed, and it will regenerate any HTML

dejanlesi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How do you know that backdoors are not already made since there is a bunch of unknown files in the folders containing links to other site, phishing and other sh*t?

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@Raoul.....

i did that already....updated all wordpress to 2.8.4....this phishing BS still comes back...:(

dejanlesi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well so it seems that the backdoor has already been made..

raoul

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@Raoul.....

i did that already....updated all wordpress to 2.8.4....this phishing BS still comes back...:(

than its the server. it doesnt make common sense the way you are "blaming" the files, it could be, but than again HOW someone got access to it...

can you describe me the server?

Can you pm me the domain?

when its currently offline, than let it appear online please, nothing on server just index.html with a text on it... tell me what happens than

+ pm me the server IP please

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators