Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

"inflatable"bounce house"water slide"bouncer"moonwalk"movie screen"outdoor"rental"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking for commercial inflatable equipment names, like the stuff at kids parties. No mis-spelling, may consider hyphens. looking for 2-3 word names, something like "bounce house" I will consider 1 word.

inflatable
bouncer
bounce house
bounce
jump
jumper
water slide
slide
obstacle course
movie screen
moonwalk
moonbounce
rental

Domain Summit 2024

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
budget is pretty flexible, the last good aftermarket inflatable name I bought was inflatable water slide .com for $495, if you got a better name i have a bigger pocket. Very recently I picked up ibouncer.com for $150. I am not looking for just one name, I want to soak up as many inflatable niche names I can.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there any particular extension that doesn't interest you when looking for bouncy domains :lol:

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking for .com's mainly. Everything I am looking for is already registered all the inflatable name possibilities still left in the register are trash. My inflatable portfolio is already excess of 1000 names, just trying to acquire the ones that were registered before I fell into this niche a few years ago.

Jeepers13

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking for .com's mainly. Everything I am looking for is already registered all the inflatable name possibilities still left in the register are trash. My inflatable portfolio is already excess of 1000 names, just trying to acquire the ones that were registered before I fell into this niche a few years ago.

Are you looking just for aged domains that were reg'd before you got intothe niche? Are you saying the domain names need to be a couple of years old?

I have a newly reg'd BounceSpace.com but it sounds like you are looking for aged domains

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
still looking guys, Yes I am looking for aged names that have been registered within the last decade owned by domainers. I am looking for top generic search terms that register enough google searches to show up in AdWords search data with monthly local and global traffic.

I just acquired BounceCastles.com today and very happy about that for $75, my budget is flexible depending on how I value the name

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom