Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Jaik ,RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jaik is no more

he passed away on 1st dec night 11.35 at age of 29...

Excellent Member on DNF and NP. Very inspiring and helpful.
President of our cake club.
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=126695

He has been our best friend.....

My prayers r with his family.He will always be with us.

jaik U will be missed .

One can send any amount on [email protected] ,In subject please write jaik and in message u can write message to his family , I will copy all messages in a .doc file and get it delivered with the cheque to his mom.

or if anyone wants they can send flowers/cake or anything directlty to his home at .

jaik
Care V.Diwakaran .
Pipe Distributor.
37/3464 Near DESABHIMANI Junction,
NH Road Kaloor Cochin 17 .

Domain Summit 2024

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
damn, thats bad news

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh so sad. I knew he was sick. Shocking and terrible news. Yes a good friend indeed and very unassuming.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of this news.

He was a cool guy.

msl

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:rip: jaik, your drawings, work and internet statments will live on..... :pray2: for your family....

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RIP Jaik , you were an inspiration to us all , very sad and will be missed , I was fortunate enough to have Jaik make the headers for my PPC sites, he was always professional in his work and a polite warm person.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very bad news:(! He will be missed for his good work especially logo designs.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am shock to hear the bad news. I knew Jaik from DNF... he's a great guy, does great work too...

RIP, Jaik.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A good soul who will be missed very much...my prayers will go his way and for his family for sure..peace and love jaik :hippie:

Maybe we can all do something for his family in the very near future.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear...a sad day at DNF. :-(

RIP Jaik

Dimva

High Traffic Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Really sorry to hear this. Rest in Peace Jaik.

Majnoon

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
really sad news. jaik was a great guy he did some fantastic work for. as mocus said above i think we should do something in memory of him.

may his saul rest in peace.

Wired

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My little buddy is away now...and I will miss him.

Jaik loved us all. He was the president of the DNF cake club. There are a few members here in particular at DNF that he wanted to let them know about his condition; Scorpio, Bob, JESports, Azooza and think. There are others that he enjoyed and their postings. He often looked forward to the posts from mocus as he thought he was just a cool guy and loved everyone. Jaik loved us all here too.

Jaik was my little buddy and we often joked together. We were a team. Jaik and I started to do appraisals in the chatroom but no one bought one. We even offered bona fide certificates but all was at a cost. Our minimum was $100 and additional cost to get a genuine dot matrix official certificate to come in the mail, if you wish and that was an additional flat fee of $159. If the appraisal came out more than $10,000, our fee then was $100 plus any balance above our appraisal cost. (To be sure, we decided all our appraisals would exceed the $10k limit.) But this was just one of the many scenarios that jaik and I did to enjoy our fun at chat. It was too hilarious when members thought we were being serious.

DNF chat and its members meant a lot to jaik and his family. Jaik could not type on his own, so often his mother typed for him. Sitting in his chair was often painful but he endured it because he loved chatting on the internet. I spoke with his family earlier today and they loved what I admired most about jaik; his strength. No matter what came in his way or the pain he had all day long, he kept contributing to the forum and to many here at dnf and to myself. He loved to chat here.

Jaik loved his family to include his parents, his sister, brother-in-law and his new nephew Aditya. Aditya admired jaik and always wanted to use the keyboard and run off with the mouse.

I will miss my little buddy, jaik. As I always say to you jaik,

~Later, Wired

Scorpio mentioned at chat that for those who'd like, that perhaps a link can be found at fabmall.com or indiatimes.com to send a condolence to the family's way.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RIP jaik. I think he was a truly great person and his spirit will live on.You will be missed, jaik!

My prayers are with his family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators