Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Just want to tell you guys I love you all, The happy thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mocus said:
now GiantDomains, you know most of all..."I love you maaaaan"
But, with all due respect I find it perplexing that you would pick out then take and then post those three quotes completely OUT of context and make it seem like it was a racial thing..and of course the person following up and posting after you would think the same along with everyone here, the same that I would think too I have to admit..I guess this proves it would just be too much to have a completely happy thread right? It was meant that the actors seem one in the same, and yes they are black by coincidence and alot of people DO get them mixed up, I live in south florida and alot of my best friends are very black, blacker than anyone you know anywhere..but I guess thanks anyways for contributing to the Happy Thread
..but that's not really the way it went down dude and in fact totally and completely wrong..it was a simple actor mistake! Why do that to me? :huh:

Anyways...anyone have any more cool and HAPPY things to say?

Fine, here are the posts in entirety. Weird thing to say. People can judge for themselves.

Mocus said:
:)

I really like user "Jonathan" cause he is smart and super sharp & hand registers killer typos, and has the cool avatar of Samuel Jackson from "The Matrix"!
....which totally rocks.

Who's next??!?!??!? Remember someone posting here will get a free VERY GOOD .com domain! I promise!

Jonathan said:
Thanks for the kind words. But I'm sure Laurence Fishburne would like a word with you. :)

I like Wired because Wired is awesome to chat with.
I like Mocus because he's crazy.
I like JESports because he's a cool guy, fun to chat with.
I like daddypi - because he's a cool guy.
sneakers.com - so lucky but he deserves it because he's cool.
So many other great people- sorry for not mentioning you.

I like Duncan donuts in my milk.
I like Chip and dip.
I like Mayur on my baked potator.

Oh, and I like all the mods & admins here obviously

Mocus said:
hahhaha...dude they just all blend together..and since I like samuel jackson sooo much ever since pulp fiction I guess I just wanted it to be him my bad dawg!
And ooohh yeah of course...we all love those mods! hhehehe...the domain winner will be announced shortly as Jonathan was our 10th unique poster since the contest started here! Stay tuned for the winner!........who's next?

Ps- you know how they have those "people not to do biz with" threads? Well, this one is about people you SHOULD do business with! Remember that!

=====================

Mocus said:

You're strange.

Domain Summit 2024

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do love you man....come into the circle of love...

:Mocus hugs GiantDomains:

and it was'nt anything other than an actor mistake! lol but very good try hehehe :)

PS- I was dating a black girl for awhile! (well, mixed) she is sooooo fine! mm mm mmmm
mmm mmmmmmm mmm mmmmmmm

namewaiter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ummm.. the buckeyes won, so i'm happy!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Awesome dude! My family on my mom's side is from Ohio, so that's even better! AND they smoke lotsa weed in Ohio too! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee I don't follow sports though very much...the sports teams...they just, how do I put it....ummmm.....
"ALL BLEND TOGETHER" :evil:

Chris

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mocus said:

I love you too Giant - we all love you - each and every one of us %+| :p
Group hug? :rolleyes:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yep, all of us little people..no matter what color we are or warning points we have!
:) :clown: :approve: :evil: :smartass: (bah) :santa: %+| :p :dead: :cheeky: :disappoin :huh: :emba: :) :cool: :bandit: :-/ :wink: :cheesy: :'( :shy: :goofy: :blush: d:) :approve:

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think we need to get Mocus' contact information from Whois and send a doctor around.

On the other hand we could just leave him how he is and enjoy the happy thread, Every forum should have one.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The Love Is Taking Over! It Cant Be Stopped!

ohh btw.. since I mistook Jonathans avatar for another black actor, I decided he wins the free domain since it's my contest, & I like him anyways too...
so it worked out good.....PM me your Godaddy Info for your prize dude! Then you can tell everyone in here how happy you are about it & what free domain you got! :eek:k:

Chris

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is such a weird thread.... but wait.... whats this feeling i feel... its happyness... its getting to me. the happyness is getting to me. Now Mocus... why dont you tell me the things you like about me... and spread the love.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont really like you

J/k! hehehehehe
I like you cause' if we had to we could match wits until our heads exploded!
and...cause' you post free overture with extension domains and don't even require a mandatory donation! Now that's cool man!

:Mocus hugs Ashaw1387:

Any single hot domain name forum chicks in here from south florida btw? I'll come pick you up for free hot fun! PM me to feel the real love ladies!

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mocus said:
I dont really like you

J/k!

Any single hot domain name forum chicks in here from south florida btw? I'll come pick you up for free hot fun! PM me to feel the real love ladies!

:huh:

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mocus, You feeling irie ?
This world could use a little more happiness.
Keep an updated log of the best traders.
Find some monsters.

DNAholic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This thread is entertaining. Mocus well done.

I have to say the funniest part was when you said that was Samuel Jackson from The Matrix. That cracked me up, and the following posts just made me laugh even more. I dont think you done it on purpose, but it came of very funny.

DNA

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mocus,

I suggest you hold off registering domains until the morning...

Drink (or drug) induced domaining doesn't work… unless of course you're looking for typos :)

- Rob

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's a known fact they are confused for each other. That's not what I objected to. It was this:
Mocus said:
hahhaha...dude they just all blend together..
This is an odd thread.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NO, this is a HAPPY THREAD, further postings like the one above will result in Happy Thread group hug points being issued against the poster(s)! And you don't want Happy Thread group hug points now do ya?! You might have to wake up and be happy all day! Like me! :)

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:
This is an odd thread.

Yes, it is. I must warn anyone, don't post anything negative or Mocus will call you and ask you to remove it.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"they & all" as in actors....if it was a white actor this would not have gotten posted in the first place..is'nt that like reverse racism assumption or something? It never entered my mind...to be quite honest...

PS - I love you all...and most of all jdk! :) :ring ring:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom