Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

L-L-L.com Available List, 10100 registered 7476 Available 218 premium left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good point i havnt got a normal hyphen sales history page just a L-L-L.com
sales history page. i think i may have to make one.

i started such a thread a couple months ago. dig around for it and you can get a head start, has all the hyphenated sales reported in dnj over the last couple months. (excluding the last one, i kind of gave up on updating it)

on a related note, i grabbed two L-L-L because they are very common Vietnamese surnames and i just ran them through a translator and found to my surprise that they are also words. :)

Q-U-Y means 'joyfulness'
V-U-I means 'converge'

xchanger

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am still expanding my investments in high quality L-L-L.de domains. Many Great ones still available. I got f-f-f and t-a-x . I do not think that the bad letter ones will be worth big amounts any time soon, but I think good ones will rise in value, also because Germany is THE country for hyphens.

s2006

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
believe L-L-L.com's will increase in value but its up to people like us to create the demand by setting up websites with a l-l-l.com domain name. If it becomes a common place and users begin to type in the hyphens like it were normal, than the domains will increase in value. .TV domains have experienced an increase in value helped by the .tv extension but because more and more people are using the .tv domains for websites and promoting them

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom