1. Welcome to DNF.com™ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 300,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Let us choose the layout

Discussion in 'Traffic Monetization' started by Bodis.com, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Bodis.com

Bodis.com Bodis.com Exclusive Member

Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    Is there any way ParkingDots can change their setup to allow the users to choose the layout? I have seen many good layouts but I don't want to go through the optimization process all the time.

Either that, or let us choose the keyword with the Optimization turned On. Why doesn't the system let us choose the keyword?

I would really think ParkingDots would stand out as a PPC sponsor with one of these above suggestions working.
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.