Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Looking for a drink/cocktail recipe database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to buy a database with drinks/cocktail recipes. I have looked at a couple already, but the samples show that there are lots of typo's and bad formatting. All the recipes need to look thorough and professional, not written by a 5-year old.. :disappointed:

Please PM me or post here if you have a clue where I can find something like this.

Thanks! :smilewinkgrin:

Domain Summit 2024

Ulysses

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have a look at this site http://DrinkRecipe.mobi I know the guy that built this, its very comprehensive.

I can get in touch with him if you me to.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip elius, but odditysoftware's database was one of the first I checked out and I found lots of typos in their recipes. I'd rather not have to sit down and re-write 22000 drink recipes. :)

@ Ulysses, I'll have a look. Thanks!

elius

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I suppose it's the first place a lot of people look. I didn't know the quality is that bad. If you don't want to re-write 22k recipes you can always hire someone to do it for you :p

Thanks for the tip elius, but odditysoftware's database was one of the first I checked out and I found lots of typos in their recipes. I'd rather not have to sit down and re-write 22000 drink recipes. :)

@ Ulysses, I'll have a look. Thanks!

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I suppose it's the first place a lot of people look. I didn't know the quality is that bad. If you don't want to re-write 22k recipes you can always hire someone to do it for you :p

What would be ideal was if I could find a cocktail/drink database with pictures of all the drinks. That would be perfect. It doesn't even have to be as many as 22k. A couple thousand drink recipes would do more than enough. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom