Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Looking for a good reseller hosting - $5 for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

domaintalk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
There are many hosts with that rates , no $5 needed :) , just helping ya out

Host gator and Hostway are the ones I will recommend.

Though their prices are kinda high their stuff is of great quality.

Other hosts in recommendations:
1. Bluehost.

2. www.ratemyhost.com (check that for clearer reviews)

Regards

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Many thanks for helping domaintalk, I begin by evaluating immediately these first 3 host and by comparing them with another one someone has kindly PMed me before ... I hope to solve this stressing problem once for all :)

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent

wistow

Wistow.net
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd also recommend hostgator, excellent support and very quick response too

Craig

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
May I ask what's wrong with bgfweb (which has been highly recommended by somebody here)?

To the topic: their bronze plan is nothing special, and A LOT of hosts offer those features (or more). But you may want to make sure they not only have 99% uptime (if you are referring to that for reliability) but at least 99.5% for personal sites and 99.9% for business. Anything less than that would be trouble.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks anyone for posting in public/by PM info and suggestions about your favourite host companies, we'll evaluate them individually then we'll compare their offers and we'll post here our decision within the next 24/36hours and the member who suggested "the best company" (basing on our needs, they're all good hosts at a first look) will receive a thanks bonus of $5 (ridiculous I know but it will be our way to thank him for the time spent in helping us).

Nothing of really negative to say about bgfweb, I need to change host for personal reasons so I'm looking for something similar (or even better).

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in updating this thread, I've had several things to do offline in the last few hours so I lost time ...
I'll spent the next 3hours to finish comparing all proposed hosts (really many in multiple forums and in big part by PM) then, for honesty, I'll post here the full list + the site I'll opt for, with an explanation about the reason of my choice .. At that point, I'll send hte promised bonus by PM to the first person who suggested that particular host.

Thanks again for helping, from now you can stop sending Pms, the final update will come later today.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok, after hours of comparison I was ready to post my "final decision" (dathorn.com) but now someone PMed me a new address (ace-host.net) ... I'll try to choose between one of them within (and no further) tomorrow then I'll send the $5 bonus to the person who suggested it.

Here's the full list of proposd hosts, all great services, really hard to say who's the best so I'm basing my choice only on personal criteria and instinct :)

www.ace-host.net
www.asmallorange.com
www.bliksemhosting.com
www.bluehost.com
www.clook.net
www.dathorn.com
www.hostdime.com
www.hostgator.com
www.hostway.com
www.httpme.com
www.kualo.com
www.optikhosting.com
www.page-zone.com
www.polurnet.com
www.resellerzoom.com
www.serversun.com
www.site5.com
www.sonataweb.net

littlenicky

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
resellerzoom seems to fit "budget" hosting if price is what you are concerned with. I personally use Bluewho for the past 2 years w/ only 1 downtime and they informed us in advance of upgrading their servers.

thekingz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I been using SV1.us for the past 1 year and few months and only 2-3 problems ever happen and they all got fixed so i happy with there service! They meet a lot of your requirements they even have windows or Linux and numerous Control Panels i recommend Cpanel and WHM!

I am glad to help :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom