Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Lots of numeric auctions at sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just in case folks haven't noticed there are lots of NNN's ending soon at Sedo, including 306.com and 819.com (not mine!) and a bunch of NNN.net beginning with 1.

DNabc

Web Investor & Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Exactly, some people still don't understand the true value of a numeric domain. Easy to remember when short domains aren't available, and faster to type... if you have a website with a premium sms number to receive content having that exact number.com can be interesting...

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Exactly, some people still don't understand the true value of a numeric domain. Easy to remember when short domains aren't available, and faster to type... if you have a website with a premium sms number to receive content having that exact number.com can be interesting...

If you would like to buy some SMS nnnnn.com domains i have a few hundred nnnnn.com domains for sale which i will sell for $1000 for 5!...could be a good investment to flick on to the sms code owner in the future?

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
3 days left on those...

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last few hours. Still some good deals to be had plus S8 if you're into 2-char names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators