Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

moniker Moniker is down down down

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To all: consider using a (paid) third-party DNS service for critical sites.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
4 days now and I have been tryiong to transfer a name IN and they wont send the freakin email to transfer, unreal!

This rar is hitting rock bottom.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just transferred a name I bought 3 days ago in from GoDaddy and it was in my Moniker account yesterday.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its hit and miss, I have transfered roughly or attempted about 40 in the last few months, 1 out of 3-4 do not work, they simply dont send the transfer request, frickin driving me nuts. Tech support sucks now and I am constantly just using the sellers rar and accepting a push.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adam is actually right about this, I've been doing some reading the last couple of years and I've never seen Adam either trashing Moniker or praising Go Daddy unless the comment was warranted when Moniker was driving us up the wall or when Go Daddy was correct about something. I think Adam left his GD VP position shortly after I joined but even when he was working at GD he was always fair, in fact he solved a lot of problems for people having difficulty at GD and I think he still does that a lot, and I learn from that, if somebody asked me what Adam's favorite registrar is I could not tell, it may very well be GD but I don't know for sure

I use both, and all Moniker has left of mine is my more valuable names. Maybe one day I'll even trust another registrar like GD w/them, but not until they tighten their security. Too bad Bari felt that way, I've seen her help many people w/Moniker problems before she left Moniker, not sure if she still comes to DNF

Feel free to post negative comments on my Go Daddy comment, I could care less, I just like my domains to resolve.

I make 0$ from Go Daddy.

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators