Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

My domain is vanished from Moniker's account, Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

saadmubeen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No they did not let me know by any means that they were about to remove the domain from my account. I have lost $19, I don't wanna loose more of my energy and money by running after this domain....last 24 hrs. were pretty tense for me!!!

rngrdanny22

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you though! I wonder if the person you bought the domain from reported his card stolen and that purchase was cancelled for some reason.

Either that or he stole a card simply to buy domains with...

saadmubeen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the person you bought the domain from reported his card stolen and that purchase was cancelled for some reason. Either that or he stole a card simply to buy domains with...

This is a very valid point that is why I sent him 2 PMs and 1 email so that he can have a fair chance to clarify his position.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ByPG.com for $19 ???? does he have any LLL.com's for sale ????? :pound:

sorry to hear about your domain lost but I would be asking how come snapnames took a domain out of your account without even telling you why in advance.

saadmubeen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes if they would have told me, it would be much easier for me to figure out the problem. Instead, I have to contact their support to know what the problem is?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
They should change their name to Snatchnames.

saadmubeen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think, if there is any action taken by the authorities of this forum.....

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here's the strange thing I see here:

Record created on: 2011-01-01 15:03:40.0
Database last updated on: 2011-05-06 17:49:32.98

I would be asking exactly *WHEN* was the domain purchased with a stolen card.

If it was on the creation date of 1-1-11, why the hell are they just figuring this out now? So moniker has to take the loss, and now are sending it to auction (I assume). If it doesn't show up in auction, then I would be wondering what's really going on.

saadmubeen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Only snapnames and moniker knows, what's actually going on? The problem is, I still didn't get any response from the seller. I am not sure, who to blame for this mess!!!

erdinc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Moniker should not take the domain from your account. They could take it from the original buyers account if it was in his account but not from your account. In my book moniker has stolen your domain from you. You should create a a new topic here and at np warning others that moniker steals domains from your account.

The fact that they had a problem with somebody elses payment does not justify them taking away your property.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moniker should not take the domain from your account. They could take it from the original buyers account if it was in his account but not from your account. In my book moniker has stolen your domain from you. You should create a a new topic here and at np warning others that moniker steals domains from your account.

The fact that they had a problem with somebody elses payment does not justify them taking away your property.

I agree

saadmubeen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
^ sent you PM

Well finally the seller has broken his silence and this is his reply....
Ehh, well we don't have it either since we never did, it belongs to a Chinese guy we sell domains for a percentage of the profit. I see the whois shows different owner so you must be telling the truth. I can advice you to contact that new owner (in case you didn't trasnfer the domain to him willingly) and see what their side of the story is. If you need any further information or help let me know, we are going to assist you.

Regards

What I get from his reply is he was brokering a $19 domain!!!!

Last edited:

saadmubeen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I've lost all the hope of getting this domain back, So I asked him to send me my money back.

Enough of this crap, I need to move on...

saadmubeen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes He is a part of this forum....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators