Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

MyDomain.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ilikebeer

Anyone know what is going on with them? They have been super slow for the past couple of days.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know whats wrong, but I've noticed problems too.

RMF

I

ilikebeer

thanks ... I thought I was crazy ... but my traffic through my names at mydomain has dropped substantially

S

Silverwire

I use MyDomain.com for DNS and MonMe.com to automatically report service outages, and there have been many in the past several days.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to access their site tonight.... :mad:

RMF

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I too am having trouble accessing the site. Four days ago they sent out an e-mail advising about numerous site enhancements - maybe they're uploading these as we speak?

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
May I ask whats the best thing MyDomain offers to its clients? Like which feature do you like the most about their service.

Thanks,

Mike

--flash--

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quick update on the mydomain.com situation...there was a problem with a server that is home to the mydomain website. It's been corrected and the site is back up and running. Web and email forwarding were not affected. Also, in response to the slowness over the past few days, yesterday our development team identified an issue that was causing the majority of the slowness/inconsistency in our services and fixed it. Everything should be back on track now! :D

boychik

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, and sites I had been using frames on were directed to dotster.

Anyone else have this happen?

Lord Baltimore

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Make sure you use all four DNS settings for them. (In other words, DNS1, DNS2, DNS3 and DNS4.) Besides that, they are regularly swamped and slow. But because it is free many people put up with it.

M

mole

Originally posted by --flash--
Quick update on the mydomain.com situation...there was a problem with a server that is home to the mydomain website. It's been corrected and the site is back up and running. Web and email forwarding were not affected. Also, in response to the slowness over the past few days, yesterday our development team identified an issue that was causing the majority of the slowness/inconsistency in our services and fixed it. Everything should be back on track now! :D

Welcome Petru or Richard Lau :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators