Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Need Funds!. pokernight.cn (220 uniques daily - 1100.00 earned last week 3500 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTHosting

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi I have stats to show earnings on this site in the last week as well as traffic stats .. I need a quick sale.. pooling funds for some offline interests..

Steady Clicking Traffic (Would make great CPA site) Revenues and clicks increasing daily..

First one to toss the 3500 gets it auto..

pm here or email hosting @ tthosting.ca

Payment via paypal or western union

Free push at dynadot.com

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sold @ $3500 if you can prove stats. Please PM me or email [email protected] stats and your PayPal.

Chris :)

TTHosting

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
stats on the way via email!!!

paypal is [email protected]

I'll need your info as well for dynadot pls

Stats sent via email

sale pending

Haven't heard from the buyer in 6 hours..

DrDomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If buyer bails, PM me stats and I'll do the deal with you immediately. Thanks, Jeff

TTHosting

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sorry Beachie got an offer I couldn't refuse.. Domain is sold...

Thanks again everyone for all your views..

Money has been transfered domain push commencing..

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ouch.

Beachie is a well known buyer and would certainly have responded when he got the chance. Seeing as he lives in Australia, he was probably asleep. This wont go over well; you cant just sell to another buyer for a higher price because the origional buyer didn't respond for a couple hours.

TTHosting

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah I emailed him numerous times and waited all day for an answer he hummed about it and never replied with a final answer. The last thing I heard was a qustion about traffic.. He hasn't replied yet even and I stressed the urgency ... I'm sorry Beachie I had no choice to let it go... Bills weren't going to wait on it .. Next sale I'll stress payment terms further with time limit i guess.. I understand he's a great guy and seems so from his pleasantness.. I was in a bind is all..

I heard nothing at all.

Again Sorry beachie

Read up to see

First one to toss the 3500 gets it auto..

Someone paid

DrDomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This Domain Is Now The Subject Of Litigation And Criminal Investigation.

DrDomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yup and there's much more.....stay tuned! :)

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DrDomains said:
Yup and there's much more.....stay tuned! :)

Oh...I can't wait. :)

After reading all of these threads it's like reading a novel without the final few chapters and bit's and pieces of the story missing.

TTHosting

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The Sale CLEARLY States ..DOMAIN IS PERFECT FOR CPA.. NOW CPA IS NOT CPC IS IT?

You also tried to do a chargeback with both paypal and AMEX when the domain is clearly in your posession..

You are also making threats via PM and being obnoxious

ALL MESSAGES YOU SENT HAVE BEEN FORWARDED TO PAYPAL, AMEX, FBI, OUR LEGAL DEPT And a few key other people...

You are now commiting Libel and Defamation as well as According to AMEX today you are of interest for trying to do a chargeback when the domain was transfered to you within 5 minutes of the sale..

There is much more to this than this person is saying here people..

Here is a prime example of his typical PM

Private Message: You are ****ed
Today, 07:18 PM
DrDomains
DNF Addict

You are ****ed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR LIFE IS ABOUT TO CHANGE DRAMATICALLY MOTHER-****ER. YOU ARE ****ING WITH THE WRONG GUY.

The domain was sold as a CPA domain .. and you are trying to use it for CPC..

And then you threaten me afterwards...

As I told you all your mails have been sent to Paypal, AMEX, Our Legal Dept , the FBI and others..

Threatening someone because you suddenly realize you made a mistake and not me is a serious issue fella..

DrDomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just the facts:
Domain gets less than 70 uniques per day.
Doesn't make $1100 per week as advertised - less than $20 per day.
Traffic is inflated by trash posts - Fabulous asked seller to remove name from their servers.
Thank god I payed with Amex.

And then there's this from the seller:
"Let me work this some more.. If you wish I will add it also to more high pr sites and with your permission I could keep visitors visiting and clicking your links or what not for you well after you've made your 3500 back."

hmmm...click fraud...

CashCowDomains

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
looks like you should have stuck to selling it to chris in the first place ...

TTHosting

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Agreed... At least he would have put the traffic to use I bet and not tried to do this kind of thing..

You should see some of the stuff this guy sent me today.. I won't post it unless I absolutely have to though..

DrDomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Post whatever you like...you ripped me off, I am outraged and I fully intend to persue EVERY available legal remedy! No need for drama here. The attorneys and authorities will sort this thing out.

TTHosting

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Click Fraud? .. The SALE SAID PERFECT FOR CPA.. CPA Is an affiliate set up...

*shakes head*

I offered numerous ways to help you get a return from you investment and here is the kind of treatment I got from you

Oh and here you go if you want to really bring out your character here..

Jail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You called no one. You have no lawyer. You are a broke little prick registering shitty domains. Mark my words: You will be paying me a huge sum of money and you WILL see the inside of a jail cell.

For the record I did indeed contact everyone mentioned including the FBI which you kindly provided me the addresses for. I spent over 3 hours of my day on the telephone trying to sort out why you had the domain in your posession and were trying to do chargebacks and was told you were being investigated because you obviously recieved the domains and THAT is Fraud. You also told paypal you had the domain when you filed your chargeback while I was sleeping.

There is a user right here on the site who runs a CPC program who even agreed to take the domain based on it's issues as a parked domain no problem (which you were provided with his info) and pay 3-4 dollars per click as well as ANY domain Fabulous rejected and you were given the info and never even contacted the fellow.. Not to mention AGAIN it says right in the sale the domain is good for CPA not CPC..

Please post a screenshot showing the domain only saw 77 uniques as well as clicks so I can do a mathematical equation of how much it would have earned today had you parked it where I recommended at 3-4 USD per click. By my calculations your investment would have been returned in 17.5 days based on the traffic and clicks I was recieving. Also I want you to post the screenshot so we can ALL see if it indeed only saw 77 Uniques because I really don't believe that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators