Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Need Help from a German & Italian Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've run into a problem finding some information I need for a company I work with. We are sending some 6 to 8-ounce flat envelopes to celebrity clients in Germany and Italy that have photographs they will autograph and mail back to us. No problem mailing them over but we need to include reimbursement for their cost to send them back.

Believe it or not, the U.S. post office does not have this info (I have talked to them at the highest levels and they all tell me I have to go to the individual country post office to find out. Somewhat impractical & those POs do not have their info on the web - at least not in English).

So I am asking a member from Germany and one in Italy to check on air mail rates to send a 6 ounce and an 8 ounce flat envelope (about 8 X 11") to the United States from your country. You may have both a Priority Air Mail Rate and a Standard Air Mail Rate. Let me know both if you can. Thanks!

I also need this info from Hungary but I don't t think we have a member from there. If we do let me know!

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duke.

Use the forum PM or email function.

Beatz - Germany

GiorgioHollywood - Italy
DomainEmpire - Italy

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dob!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators