Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Need help monetizing my traffic domain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldforce

Coldforce.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hello!
i got the domain 1uo.com (typo for the big big site 1up.com)

i havent listed it on sedo yet but i know that it has a lot of traffic since i got a few signs that i kind of recognize from previous traffic domains i have had, like estibot traffic valuation (high) and a decent alexa score........

now i am wondering, i would really like to turn the traffic into revenue....how do i manage to do that? is there anyone here that could help me in any way? i would pay if someone could help me to get this absolute top optimized for making revenue!

please help!
thankful for all thoughts and comments!
remember i am new into this with monetizing! so please consider me a real "dummie" when trying to help:p

thanks in advance!

Best regards/Sebastian

Dorkside

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sign up at Parked.com. They explain everything on their site and you should have no problem getting accepted with that domain and the ones in your signature.

In the past, I`ve found them to have the highest revenue of all the domain parking companies I`ve tried (including Sedo). Although, Sedo is better if you`re more interested in selling the domain and less concerned about generating money from the traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators