Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal NewYorkStocks.com - 11 yrs. old

Status
Not open for further replies.

buymynames

small fish
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@PokerPie

-Payment received. Ownership changed and login/auth-code info sent
-Not so keen about posting negative feedbacks - so it's up to you
-No. If you didn't proceed, I was going to offer the name to buyer before you

Good luck!

buymynames

small fish
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Someone will need to educate PokerPie... PPC varies.

This name was generating revenue parked at Fabulous.com, not sure about Parked.com

I highly recommend not selling name to this guy -This is what PokerPie wants now...

PM from PokerPie - I need a screenshot of 08 and 09 revenues that prove your claims, along with the keywords used, or I am issuing a chargeback with PayPal. Traffic and revenue per click are both far lower than you reported...last click was $0.05 - with 1 visitor per day that's about 1,257 years of earnings I paid.

You have 24 hours to comply.

Huh?

I have presented snapshots and I don't know what keywords you want, name is auto-optimized at Fabulous.

Please! For your peace of mind and mine.

Will you please allow me to refund your money back today? So we can just leave each other alone.

Please let me know...

This is getting old and doing business with you I find very exhausting.

Deleted member 111831

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Asking for proof of traffic and earnings after they both are far lower than you claimed is certainly within my rights. I still don't have them from you and if I don't get them in the time stated I will do just as I have said, as the only reason for you not provide me that evidence would be if you lied in this thread. If you didn't lie just send me what i've asked for and we'll be done with this.

I didn't see your response above...I've never seen any snapshots, if you have them post them or send them to me and that's that.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like he has offered to completely undo the whole deal just to stop this nonsense.

Do that if you are that unhappy.

Here's a hint... Fabulous uses a Google feed.. Parked = Yahoo...

If you keep threatening and then actually do a chargeback, the black eye is on you Pokerpie.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PP, I agreed with you on the suspicious time line of offers.

But I have to side with BMN on this matter.

You honestly can not expect instantaneous traffic and PPC. The name simply being transferred to you causes a break in the action due to adding to your parking account and removing from another account.

This is a HUGE REASON why people need to buy domains based on the merits of domain name quality and not reported traffic or stats.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, just to clarify everything going on here. I was the other bidder and very early on I did offer $1500 paypal masspay for a "today" deal. The seller honestly did not see that part of my PM until much later after his "auction" end date had already passed. I responded to his PM alerting me to the auction later that night after it already ended (when I got online finally) and did send him back a PM saying my previous higher offer should have superseded the $1150 already. I did not say "hey you have to sell me the name now" I just wanted him to realize someone already made a higher offer a few days before. The next day I did get a PM saying he was going to sell the name to me and long story short based on the timelines involved and the situation being quite confusing, plus PokerPie had already been told he was the winner...I declined the deal and advised the seller to follow through with the original deal and sell the name to PokerPie. I can honestly say the seller was definitely in a tricky situation and it appears he was simply trying to make everyone happy which we all know is not possible. Moral of the story? Read your PM's all the way through when selling a domain name! Good luck guys. :eek:k:

So he did not lie or make anything up, and no offer came later..he was telling the truth.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
any domainer who buys a domain based on traffic stats from fabulous.com and moves the domain to parked.com and STILL expects the SAME payouts.....

is not very smart

imo...

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I must admit the really high RPC concerned me as well as the low traffic, but it is a really nice old generic. I could easily see this name being resold to some New York Stockbroker or firm..etc.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't need your remarks, I'll give you your money back in full.
That is more than fair and generous of you.

Most would close this deal and be done with it.

Its a shame such drama has to be played out.

This thread reminds me of my brother's first divorce

Deleted member 111831

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the screenshots. First time I have seen them.

Focus you are a stand-up guy, well done.

I consider this sale closed, thanks for the name.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PokerPie said:
Focus you are a stand-up guy, well done.

No problem brother, I figured you already were notified as the winner so why make a mess right? A deal is a deal. You got a nice deal on it considering I was going to pay a few hundred more for it. It's a good name no doubt on that matter. Hope you find a good place to park it for some higher click rates, maybe DS? I think this name definitely has generic value beyond just parking it. :eek:k:

Deleted member 111831

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As explained by others me having it at Parked is the problem. Even so yesterday it got an $0.85 click, my highest ever at parked, so once I put it back at Fab it should be fine. I overreacted here no doubt, won't be leaving any negative ratings or doing any charebacks, happy with the end result, though it was messier than was necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom