Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

seeking advice Oxyco.co

The author of this thread is seeking advice or feedback from the community.

Avis1310

Level 2
Reaction score
I am very new in this field and i had just wanted to Register Domain for Oxygen Making co. so i registered this Name on Godaddy
Will u Help me to find out any value in this domain or Where it should be used. and Will it get Good Demand

Reaction score
Why on earth did you register it if you don't know what it can be used for, whether it has value, or whether anyone wants it?! Seriously all the information you need to make a registration decision is contained in the last 20 years of this forum. I suggest you all read back through the posts before spending any money.
However a simple rule of domain registration - do NOT register a domain if you have no idea of what it can be used for, whether it has value, or whether anyone will want it.

If you are going to develop a domain you need to know what you're going to develop it for.
If you are registering to sell you need to know who would want it and why.

Reaction score
But in the .co namespace a domain ending in co is something to avoid.
Oxyco.co for example is actually telling us Oxygen Making Company dot Company whereas at least oxy.co would make more sense.

Avis1310

Level 2
Reaction score
same i had thought but unfortunately it was already registered. and it is very difficult new 2 or 3 letter words to be register, every single combination is already registered.
my purpose behind register domain, after covid 19. enormous Oxygen cylinders shortage was there in world.
Thank u. Sir

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom