1. Welcome to DNF.com™ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 300,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Parkingdot made mistake or was it a joke ?

Discussion in 'Traffic Monetization' started by arpitgosai, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. arpitgosai

arpitgosai Platinum Member

Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    Hi friends,

I applied for parkingdots account yesterday with more than 100 domains. And I got a mail today with the subject " ParkingDots.com - Registration Status (Rejected)". It was ok with me, I heard that parkingdots not accepting new accounts until they get high traffic.

But another surprise was just after 3-4 hours of this mail. I got another mail with the subject "ParkingDots Domain Setup Notification".
    Now, what should I understand ?

What is happening to me ? Is my account accepted or rejected ?

Can anyone suggest me, what should I do now ?
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.