Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Paypal business accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren06

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys how much does it cost to get a paypal business account?

Domain Summit 2024

theparrot

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it does not cost anything.... but you always pay a fee to receive money.

[mod]Sorry, but you are NOT supposed to solicit referrals in non-advertising threads. Thanks. [/mod]

theparrot said:
it does not cost anything.... but you always pay a fee to receive money.

[mod]Sorry, but you are NOT supposed to solicit referrals in non-advertising threads. Thanks. [/mod]

Then fix the problem with the pm's I reported weeks ago, without even a comment on!
\

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Darren06 said:
Hey guys how much does it cost to get a paypal business account?
If you plan to do a lot of business, you may as well get one. The rates go down with volume. You get a nice shiney debit card though... ::wink::

~ Nexus

Darren06

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok I already have a premier account whats the difference?

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't use PayPal anymore, but I believe the main difference is in rates and the size of transactions you can do.

On an aside, if most folks pay you with credit card and you're doing at least several thousand dollars in transactions per month, then you may want to consider a merchant account instead - PayPal has a nasty habit of "suspending" accounts with little reason and little to no advanced notice; unreliable service.

Ron

Darren06

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Like the main problem is I am starting a company and want it to be Payment from "Company" instead of payment from "First Last Name". Anyone know what I would do for this?

Peace

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Darren06 said:
Like the main problem is I am starting a company and want it to be Payment from "Company" instead of payment from "First Last Name". Anyone know what I would do for this?

Thats the only difference between a premier account and a business account...with a business account you can do transactions under your business name.

You can instantly upgrade your premier account to a business account.

thekingz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes it is Free there is not nothing much different for the one you already got just thats you can have a company name used!

I use a businees account myself and it works out great if you pull in lots of money a money your rates go down well not rate the fees for receaving payment goes down

:)

neologist

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If a person has cash in his PayPal account, you can receive it free of charge in your personal account but not in your premier account. I keep both accounts and give a 2% cash discount.

thekingz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
neologist said:
If a person has cash in his PayPal account, you can receive it free of charge in your personal account but not in your premier account. I keep both accounts and give a 2% cash discount.

So you saying keep 2 accounts i used to have 2 but i closed one down so i only have my Busness one left i waz thinking on doing the reffer link from one To open a new one so i can receave like a small % fro all the cash thast goes in the new one! Have abyone tryed that???

:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom