Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Please appraise: Shoah.mobi (Shoah means Holocaust in Hebrew)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think the person that appraised your .mobis was on crack at the time, or some sort of illegal substance.

NetNews.mobi appraised for $80K-$180K? Come on man, get real.

oveber

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Cooldomain
From one newbie to another.
U ask for comment an u got someone. U have to accept this comment. They comming from people who know this stuff. I have seen a lots in this forum and someone says regfee for a name u have to accept it. It`s not that u dont get more for it, but dont belive u have a premium name. I`ll see Rockafeller put value one name he like and thats same with other. If i se names i like i can put a value one it but it doesnt meens that Rockafeller ore someone else like the name.
Its the same for all of us.
On this i have to agree with Rockafeller and VirtuelT

Cheers Ove

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you newbies would stop reg'ing/posting useless domains, I would stop posting regfee.

And, yes, Shoah.mobi is worth regfee. I guarantee you will not get anything more for it...if that.

Have you sold ANY .mobi yet?

See above.

I think the person that appraised your .mobis was on crack at the time, or some sort of illegal substance.

NetNews.mobi appraised for $80K-$180K? Come on man, get real.

I can connect you to the person who made the estimate. I didn't tell you that this was an appraisal. Just an estimate: from $80K to $180k. That was a TDNAM employee who estimated it, and you don't need to offend TDNAM.

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
would tdnam buy the domain for 1/10th of that price they estimated?

olebean

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Unethical to sell on the back of Jewish deaths... $0

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Unethical to sell on the back of Jewish deaths... $0

I know that. But see, Holocaust.com is considered a good domain and is expected to sell high.

would tdnam buy the domain for 1/10th of that price they estimated?

Don't know. But see, this is the price for the right buyer. TDNAM and Moniker appraise domains every day,just like TDNAM, but did you try to offer them to buy your very own appraised domain at 1/10 of the appraised value? ;)

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
my point being its not the sort of content that would be in demand, in brief, for people on the move IMO
You .mobi guys (and I have some too) -- the above says it all. THIS is the first yardstick by which to judge a .mobi. If your domain can pass this 'acid test', then you can think about the secondary valuation models.

I've never seen people get so carried away with a new TLD without thinking it out first. There's been enough sage comment on here over the last three months or so to tell any bandwagon jumpers to keep your money in your wallets. There are a few good .mobi domains around. Only a few.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry...reg fee.. Don´t think that people will search about a hebrew name in a mobil....

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
even as a .com this one would be close to reg fee,I think you gotta use some common sense when regging domains,

..You have learned absolutetly NOTHING since posting here, you dont listen to pros telling you what you are doing wrong and why..you keep coming up with ideas why a domain like mydumbestmobiever.mobi should have any value.get real man

olebean

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know that. But see, Holocaust.com is considered a good domain and is expected to sell high.

Cool domain

The difference is demographics the proportion of people you aim the name at know what you are aiming at.... Where as the people that search Holocaust will do that for the opposite reason

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Shoah.mobi worth 0

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
even as a .com this one would be close to reg fee,I think you gotta use some common sense when regging domains,

..You have learned absolutetly NOTHING since posting here, you dont listen to pros telling you what you are doing wrong and why..you keep coming up with ideas why a domain like mydumbestmobiever.mobi should have any value.get real man

Agreed, as a .com this domain name may be worth high XX - low XXX. The extension kills this name. Think about Holocaust.mobi. This name wouldn't sell for anymore than XX because the demand isn't there. Most of the .mobis which are selling are mostly related to "mobile phones," such as searching or ringtones. I just cannot see someone sitting down and typing "Holocaust" into their cellphones, let alone Shoah.mobi.

You need to except the appraisals that have been given to you, learn from them so that you can stop wasting your money.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The .com would be well worth around high x.xxx,00 to low xx.xxx,00
the .mobi well IMO is worth 0 but you might even sell it for low xxx,00

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You need to consider how easy with a little development this site would be listed in any directories and how many links it would easily get.
You would not refuse a link to it would you?
I would personally pay around 5K and that would be a low ball offer.

I am talking about the .com

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You need to consider how easy with a little development this site would be listed in any directories and how many links it would easily get.
You would not refuse a link to it would you?
I would personally pay around 5K and that would be a low ball offer.

I am talking about the .com

I think that you're insane.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hmm you should respect my appraisal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators