1. Welcome to DNF.com™ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 300,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Please review my blog

Discussion in 'Website Reviews' started by Julio, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. Julio

Julio DNFcollege.com Exclusive Member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Hello,

Before the site was a blog it was gaming community. I turned it into a blog after I got bored with the community. I'm using a free wordpress theme but i'll change it later down the road. The blog currently has over 40 post that I've made in the last 2 - 3 weeks.

http://noobgamers.com/
  2. MAllie

MAllie Exclusive Member

Local Time:
    I don't know anything about gaming, but that looks like a very useful blog if I needed to do any of the things you mention. :)
  3. stock_post

stock_post JewelryRelated.com DNFcollege.com Exclusive Member

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    +1
  4. Julio

Local Time:
  5. RTM.net

RTM.net Platinum Member DNFcollege.com

Local Time:
    Nice design and layout but above all content!

Keep up with the content frequency and quality and you'll be naturally rewarded with quality traffic.
  6. Julio

Local Time:
    Thank you RTM,

I didn't mention in the op that the blog theme is free and it has more feature that I currently have turned off but might turn them on at a later date specially the slideshow.

I got it from http://arrastheme.com/
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
This thread is more than 180 days old.