Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Please send pm notification "why" my auction thread was closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Upvote 0

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let me discuss this with the management.
I think one bump on the last day of the auction (either external auction or $1 auction) is reasonable.

Thanks all for your input.

Domain Summit 2024

slimpickins

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree that a bump in an "active" auction at end to remind current bidders or those that might have overlooked the auction entirely seems reasonable.... especially in comparison to threads like http://www.dnforum.com/f283/sharesc...wealthily-com-retailed-org-thread-426419.html, which is only an "update" of (possible) offers via PM posted less than 24 hours after the initial post and still, 24+ hours later, not closed for some reason....... then, 2 days later, conveniently CLOSES the thread and opens a NEW offers thread ( http://www.dnforum.com/f283/superfo...om-invalidity-org-yanks-tv-thread-426694.html ) with the EXACT same domains! are these sort of bumps/tactics more acceptable then in comparison to biggedon's? I would think that offer updates in an offer forum, if not a follow up on posts by a different member, should simply be updated in the opening post, whereas an auction, (assuming it has bids) which has posted offers, warrants a last chance reminder without seeming spammy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom