Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Post your developed websites please

Status
Not open for further replies.

jag5311

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would love to see some of the websites you guys have up and running.

I only have two.

www.gamecubecheats.net (even though there is no link to take you deep into the site, it was once a site)

www.somethingspecialgiftbaskets.com (i know its long, but this is what the person wanted, and i created a site for them)

Bryan

Domain Summit 2024

jag5311

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Those are nice. My favorite design is supplehost.com

Are those yours, like you run them, or you just designed them for a company?

deepstar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The only ones that I own 100% of is the freebiespace.com site and the allcolleges.org site. The rest are joint ventures or funded projects.

If you are looking for a good affordable design let me know. I can put you in touch with some good designers.

jag5311

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually, web design is something I am getting into. I am a marketing major/ Mass Comm minor, but I have great interest in web development/web design/graphic design. My hard HTML coding is a little rough, but Dreamweaver MX helps me out with that:) I also just recently purchased Coldfusion MX with Dreamweaver MX, because I understand Coldfusion is going to be more of the norm in the years to come, regarding databasing. What languages are you most familiar with.

I am actually going to be working this winter on a project with another company for the website www.seemac.com (don't look unless you want to barf), whoever designed that should have been shot.

jag5311

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
understandable. Good point

deepstar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not too much into the development process. I know sql though:) and I do some design work with psd and illustrator. I am more of a marketer.

woohoo
as far as your comment is concerned I believe it is up to the owner of the site whether he/she wants to share any information so you are correct. I happen to be very proud of the projects I have built and I enjoy showing them to people if they ask.;)

jag5311

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just to clear something up, these comments about spreading bad things on forums doesn't have to do with my comments about "whoever designed.... should be shot.."

I just want to make sure they are not related.

thanks
bryan

spietreser

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Most of you know my latest creation already (if not, then GO VISIT IT NOW AND SIGN UP AS A MEMBER!!! :D). It went online just last week...

Check it out at www.seoforum.com

Greetz,

..spietreser...

thinkaholic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

jag5311

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ThinkAholic,

With your golf store, how did you incorporate a bunch of the listings with DMOZ ?????? That is pretty tight, especially since it staying in touch with your rollovers, ect..

Bryan

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by linkdomain
gregr

nice sites. do you do all the development in house?

i like your angry forums logo a lot.....

Thanks, yes everything inhouse.

thinkaholic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jag5311
ThinkAholic,

With your golf store, how did you incorporate a bunch of the listings with DMOZ ?????? That is pretty tight, especially since it staying in touch with your rollovers, ect..

Thanks Bryan!

The Dmoz script is custom that I've been improving as I learn PHP. Slow process since I'm very busy.

The rollovers are nothing special...just a cool effect. Use the following line between your <head> tags. Just edit the color values to your own theme.

<style type="text/css">A:hover {text-decoration: on; background-color: #336699; color: #ffffff;}</style>

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom