Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Potential LL .com Stolen !

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielg

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It very well may be that the michael ginn I have been dealing with was a fake. Get me in contact with the real Michael Ginn and all will be resolved.

What was the phone number of the guy who called you pretending to be Michael?

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It very well may be that the michael ginn I have been dealing with was a fake. Get me in contact with the real Michael Ginn and all will be resolved.

What was the phone number of the guy who called you pretending to be Michael?

You have a new PM, take it into consideration. Threads can be deleted.

danielg

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Also -- another party involved was some guy Walter Miles claiming to me partnered with Michael Ginn.

JP - Any contact from him whatsoever?? Also, another yahoo address.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also -- another party involved was some guy Walter Miles claiming to me partnered with Michael Ginn.

JP - Any contact from him whatsoever?? Also, another yahoo address.

Dan....

You have a new PM, take it into consideration. Threads can be deleted.

I am asking no one reply to this thread until I say it is ok, we are going to resolve this. Do NOT lock it or delete it either we may resume.

danielg

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The name is going back to Michael as soon as I am put in contact with the real Michael Ginn, which shall be shortly.

JP--please provide me with that information via PM.

Let's get this baby back to Mr. Ginn! THEN, I want some cooperation with some of you brains out there who can help me get back the domains that I traded off for qy as well as some cash.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To be continued that is all for now. Do NOT lock thread.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I confirm what's been said above.
The thief has tried to cover his tracks by faking the whois but he won't fool anyone.

For one thing danielg has a pattern of a scammer and he was even banned from NP after one post ;) but maybe he still lurking there who knows
http://www.namepros.com/warnings-and-alerts/242301-elitehost-net-possible-appraisal-scam.html

Now what he does not seem to realize is that a lot of background information on him has been accumulated and is ready to be released if need be: address, phone numbers, domain names owned (or stolen), clients, friends and relatives, and more...
You can't steal high-profiles names and try to fool seasoned domainers here without suffering the consequences at some point.
Now is the time to do some explaining and it better be good.

So now we have a third party involved out of the blue ? Mmmmhhh :-/
Personally I'm not buying this crap.
This thread really reminds me of aliengg, another hijacker. Different person, same modus operandi. Then the guy tries to launder the name on ebay without disclosing the name publicly as if ownership was shady.
The whole story smeels like scam.
Bottom line: QY.COM is still stolen. The thief is still in control.
This thread won't end until the name is returned to rightful owner.

If danielg has any evidence of transaction, exchange of money etc we want to see it :yes:

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have now told Dan I am done trying to help, he is on his own. I am no fool and do not accept his BS. It was stolen. He wants to keep playing dumb with me, the dumb thing was not accepting your chance to resolve it privately and knock the BS off. I could spend a little time and pin you to the wall with questions but I think all the facts speak for themself, you still have the name and switched out to GD knowing I knew it was stolen because you know it makes it that much harder for the real owner. There is nothing more to say hopefully no one will be stupid enough to buy this name from you regardless of what the whois says.

Bender

Bending
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
has anyone contacted GD yet?
they might help..

offtopic: @"TheLegendaryJP" - do you have a fee for tracking a domain name owner?I'm sure some of us will pay someone that can put us in contact with domain owners that don't have valid whois info (they moved, (free) email account expired, etc

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
has anyone contacted GD yet?
they might help..

offtopic: @"TheLegendaryJP" - do you have a fee for tracking a domain name owner?I'm sure some of us will pay someone that can put us in contact with domain owners that don't have valid whois info (they moved, (free) email account expired, etc

Contacting GD may or may not help as far as I know you need to send the legal dept. a notice to freeze the name as litigation/dispute is under way, something along those lines and the real owner would need to do it. At one time but over a year now she has been gone I could manage that and much more but sadly she left the position as legal head at GD.

No fee, I just have two index fingers and coffee. I take up causes like this because I know what it is like to be a victim. Sadly there are sevral high dollars names today stolen years ago that were never recovered for various reasons. Acting fast is vital and watching movement closely.

danielg

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, I've tried all methods of contacting Michael Ginn (or whomever was claiming to be michael ginn) and nothing has worked thus far. I have 2 e-mail addresses for Michael, one for some partner of his, and two phone numbers. One is disconnected and one has a full mailbox, but I dont even think it's him.

I seriously thought JP had real contact info for MGinn, but apaprently he does not. So not sure where he is coming from here..but obviously, we all have a right to our own opinion, so I respect him for that. He gave me some 905 area code # (Canadian number...wtf?) that he recieved calls from claiming to be MGinn. JP says its a fake -- most likely the same persom whom I was in contact with initially, and now, they have vanished. Im not the type of person to ask for phone records from JP to prove that he got the calls from that phone #, because frankly, i dont care.

Now, the true Michael Ginn is no where to be found. I have consulted my legal counsel for advice and to possibly skip trace and track down the legitimate Michael Ginn. Until then, I legally paid for and traded other domains for it, so I can legally hold on to the name until this matter comes to closure. As far as I know, this all may be a setup and I have to look out for my best interests. If at a later date I learn or come to conclude that I was dealing with the legitimate Michael Ginn, then I will have no problem selling it, but obviously, disclose the domains history to the perspective buyer. But I have no intentions on selling it at this time.

Michael Ginn, if you are out there, contact me. If you feel you need to sue me or my company, go right ahead. But I can save you a heck of a lot of time money because I am willing to work with you on a resolution to this matter.

I feel that me providing any further information to anyone whos not involved is not the right thing to do, and should be left off the forum.

You have the right to believe whatever the heck you want to believe. Dont want to do business with me, fine. I dont care. But I do stand to the fact that there is no solid proof that this domain is stolen. Right now it's just words vs. words, so lets leave the decision making to those whom are involved.

I certainly regret the fact that JP has to slander my name like this with all these asumptions, but I guess you do to others what you want others to do to you. That's my belief, hence why I dont screw people over, because it will always come back one way or another. Definately will go to JP if I ever had a problem where one of my domains were misplaced...he is relentless! JP Domain Investigations, Inc.... I'll invest!

If anyone has any further information that they can *KINDLY* share with me to help me close this case, please contact me.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I've tried all methods of contacting Michael Ginn (or whomever was claiming to be michael ginn) and nothing has worked thus far. I have 2 e-mail addresses for Michael, one for some partner of his, and two phone numbers. One is disconnected and one has a full mailbox, but I dont even think it's him.

I seriously thought JP had real contact info for MGinn, but apaprently he does not. So not sure where he is coming from here..but obviously, we all have a right to our own opinion, so I respect him for that. He gave me some 905 area code # (Canadian number...wtf?) that he recieved calls from claiming to be MGinn. JP says its a fake -- most likely the same persom whom I was in contact with initially, and now, they have vanished. Im not the type of person to ask for phone records from JP to prove that he got the calls from that phone #, because frankly, i dont care.

Now, the true Michael Ginn is no where to be found. I have consulted my legal counsel for advice and to possibly skip trace and track down the legitimate Michael Ginn. Until then, I legally paid for and traded other domains for it, so I can legally hold on to the name until this matter comes to closure. As far as I know, this all may be a setup and I have to look out for my best interests. If at a later date I learn or come to conclude that I was dealing with the legitimate Michael Ginn, then I will have no problem selling it, but obviously, disclose the domains history to the perspective buyer. But I have no intentions on selling it at this time.

Michael Ginn, if you are out there, contact me. If you feel you need to sue me or my company, go right ahead. But I can save you a heck of a lot of time money because I am willing to work with you on a resolution to this matter.

I feel that me providing any further information to anyone whos not involved is not the right thing to do, and should be left off the forum.

You have the right to believe whatever the heck you want to believe. Dont want to do business with me, fine. I dont care. But I do stand to the fact that there is no solid proof that this domain is stolen. Right now it's just words vs. words, so lets leave the decision making to those whom are involved.

I certainly regret the fact that JP has to slander my name like this with all these asumptions, but I guess you do to others what you want others to do to you. That's my belief, hence why I dont screw people over, because it will always come back one way or another. Definately will go to JP if I ever had a problem where one of my domains were misplaced...he is relentless! JP Domain Investigations, Inc.... I'll invest!

If anyone has any further information that they can *KINDLY* share with me to help me close this case, please contact me.

preserved.. as this is the most hilarious response ever!!!! Thanks for the entertainment it's still Monday!!!!

danielg

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm glad im entertaining. Not my intentions..but OK i guess whatever floats your boat

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now, the true Michael Ginn is no where to be found. I have consulted my legal counsel for advice and to possibly skip trace and track down the legitimate Michael Ginn.
There is a legal department in your parents' basement ?
Until then, I legally paid for and traded other domains for it, so I can legally hold on to the name until this matter comes to closure. As far as I know, this all may be a setup and I have to look out for my best interests.
If there has been a legit transaction then I am sure there is some sort of trail like proof of payment, contract etc that a trusted party here could investigate. Sorry but you are in possession of a domain with a checkered history to say the least. I hope that you have some way to back up your claims :)
You will find out that he is not the only one who is relentless.
The best way to 'to look out for your best interests' is to be 100% transparent and tell the whole story.

nametrader

Now showing : .info
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a question, honestly this is confusing.

Is Daniel Gonclaves aka danielg (DNF user) one and same.
Why the need to find Michael Ginn raised in first place i,e. If Daniel Gonclaves have not stolen the name in first place.

I do not understand why you are diplomatic here if you are a theif????

danielg

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Who said the name was stolen in the first place? Apparently, it was assumed by someone and it just stirred up this non-sense. Anyone can go and point fingers I suppose...the fact of life.

Did any of the previous owners come on here and state it was stolen? No. Did any of the previous owners contact the registrars yet and say it was stolen? No. however, there are clear understandings of some guy who called up a bunch of registrars social engineering information from them relating to accounts and domains.

I seriously dont understand where some people are coming from here. I obtained the name through a transaction that seemed pretty legitimate.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who said the name was stolen in the first place? Apparently, it was assumed by someone and it just stirred up this non-sense. Anyone can go and point fingers I suppose...the fact of life.

Did any of the previous owners come on here and state it was stolen? No. Did any of the previous owners contact the registrars yet and say it was stolen? No. however, there are clear understandings of some guy who called up a bunch of registrars social engineering information from them relating to accounts and domains.

I seriously dont understand where some people are coming from here. I obtained the name through a transaction that seemed pretty legitimate.

Why do you want to open a HUGE can of worms is beyond belief.. If I were you just about now I'd SHUT UP and not post anything else...

nametrader

Now showing : .info
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Do you think the Original Owners are sitting in front of DNF live screen watching their names come up in discussions, it is really funny. Many Domain owners doesn't even know that DNF exists, they are all not businessmen buying/selling domains.

When you said that you got it from a so called genuine transaction, what is it? I ask this because you have shown good intent to return it to the real owner.

I smell fish now until you prove that you are honest. Why we need proof? it is because you got involved in this thread(I am not so good in arguing, my English is not that good) Look back at your posts.

I feel Like you are the Fake Michael Ginn and real Daniel Gonclaves or all made up!

Yes it is fact of life, when issues come up we have to explain and prove our innocence. Please do not get offended by all this, just bring on the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators