Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

broker Premium names -- bar.com, pub.com, place.com -- broker RFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeOConnor

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a gaggle of premium domain names I got a really long time ago. I keep coming up with ideas for them that are either late/lame or too hard for me to do. I’ve decided that the time is right to sell one and, being a structured RFP type guy, I decided to build an RFP to select the broker.

Here’s a list of the domains — I only want to sell one of them, but I’m going to let you broker type people choose which one you want to sell so you can sell it into your strongest retail market segment.

bar.com — social networking, beverage industry, legal services
pub.com — social networking, beverage industry, publishing
grill.com – social networking, consumer products, humor
cafes.com — social networking, food and dining
place.com — travel industry, entertainment, social networking, Internet-destination
shelter.com — social services, social networking, consumer products, industrial products

I’ve prepared a couple of documents. Here’s an introductory letter (in Word format) that describes the process and timing in detail. If you’re a broker thinking about responding, you fersure want to read this.

http://www.haven.com/DomainBrokerageRFPLetterv2.doc

There’s also a detailed RFP response document that I will cheerfully email to anybody who’s interested. The reason I’m not posting the response document to the web is to keep track of who’s inquiring so’s to make sure that brokers get invited to the various events along the way. But if you’re just interested in a copy for any reason, feel free to ping me (everybody: put “RFP response” in the subject to get through the spam filter)

Here’s a timeline (see? I am into structure);

1/8/2007 Issue and publicize RFP
1/22/2007 Vendor conference call (at noon, CST)
2/12/2007 Deadline for proposal submission
2/19/2007 Interviews with finalists completed
2/26/2007 Negotiations with finalists completed
3/5/2007 Announce selection

Domain Summit 2024

Argie

InteractiveWork.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
WOW nice domains you have there, good luck with the sale, you will probably get a lot of money for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom