Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Price guide for 4 character domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

micky

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I know there's a price guide for 3 character domains at http://3character.com.
Is there also one for 4 characters?

Thanks
Mike

Domain Summit 2024

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt trust one if there were, too many differing opinions on the values, random 4 letter domains, they are still available in good quantities for registration.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can see some sales information for four characters (mainly four letters) at dnjournal.com

Also if you look at afternic.com you should be able to find a bit of data there.

As fatter mentions, there are many different opinions on value.

As far as 4 letter domains is concerned, much depends on the actual four letters (and who might be interested in purchasing the domain).

acesfull

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fatter said:
I wouldnt trust one if there were, too many differing opinions on the values, random 4 letter domains, they are still available in good quantities for registration.

Yeah, the available 4-letter domains mostly contain one or more of the following... Z, X, Q, L, J, V, Y

Try to find one, ending in i, c, s, n - with the first three in the set: a, b, c, d n, p, s, t, f, m.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
give it 6 months after people get tired of carrying worthless domains and you should be able to pick some up, although i dont no why you would want to unless the letters stood for something, a world of difference between 3 and four letters. just my opinion some are very strong in there belief 4 letter domains will have value just because they have 4 letters. would be an intersting topic to get other peoples views

acesfull

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fatter said:
give it 6 months after people get tired of carrying worthless domains and you should be able to pick some up, although i dont no why you would want to unless the letters stood for something, a world of difference between 3 and four letters. just my opinion some are very strong in there belief 4 letter domains will have value just because they have 4 letters. would be an intersting topic to get other peoples views

I figured we'd hear from the Peanut Gallery.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
peanut gallery, my post preceded yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom