Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed ProGuitarLesson.com MoodSex.com LoweredBills.com (Deluxe Keyword Domain PPC Sites)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeatBeltPads.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
3 Incredible Domains/Sites! Please Read Fully Before Posting SOLD!

These 3 sites are all based on my strongest, most effective, and click-friendly PPC mini site model. The Layout, Choice Content, Page SEO, URLs and Ad Positions are all perfecly optimized to yeild the most success.

All 3 sites are brand spanking NEW! No Stats yet. Domain names are old domains picked up from drop and based on very strong generic search keywords and also popular terms or phrases and all very brandable!

ProGuitarLesson.com - 1.38 Million Google results for "pro guitar lesson"
MoodSex.com - 38.5 Million Google results for "mood sex"
LoweredBills.com - 2.12 Million Google results for "lowered bills"

IMPORTANT NOTE: You are getting the best entry level price you could imagine on these, so read quick and post sold when you're confident of what you're getting. Prices may go up*

ProGuitarLesson.com
Includes:
-Popular Keyword-based Brandable domain, potential mega profitable resale based on name/site
-Beautifully Appropriate & Professional Custom Logo Header
-6 ad supported content pages
-4 high keyword frequency ad supported articles
-5 embedded ad supported instructional videos
-2 ad supported embedded Guiter Hero Inspired games
-Perfectly SEO'd Title, Keyword/Meta Tags and URLS!
-Network Solutions Certified Offer Box
-Social Bookmarking
EXPANDABLE: Easily expand on the topic by adding menu links to online hosted Forums, Blogs, Newsletters that can easily be set up in minutes and managed online - to yield even more ad space.
Starting Offer: $100
Low BIN: $140

MoodSex.com
-Keyword-based Brandable domain, potential mega profitable resale based on name/site
-Great Commercial Custom Logo Header
-3 ad supported content pages
-4 embedded ad supported instructional videos
-Social Bookmarking
-Despite best efforts to modify adult-like text content, adsense ads wont show on 2 pages, so Use Higher Paying Dating Affiliate Ads and make way more!
-Site will get Hot with traffic by Valentines day! Keywords are perfect!
EXPANDABLE: Easily expand on the topic by adding menu links to online hosted Forums, Blogs, Newsletters that can easily be set up in minutes and managed online - to yield even more ad space.
Starting Offer: $150
Low BIN: $250

LoweredBills.com
-Keyword-based Brandable domain, potential mega profitable resale based on name/site
-Cool Promotional Style Custom Logo Header
-3 ad supported content pages
-4 embedded ad supported instructional videos
-Social Bookmarking
Starting Offer: $70
Low BIN: $100

INCLUDED FREE with each purchase: A free copy of our software from www.SearchSubmissionSoftware.com ($10 value) Sites have already been submitted, will take upto 7 days to show in Search Engines.

FAQ:

Easy to Upload to my host? Yes, I made it as easy as it could be, no fancy installation required - just unzip and upload to your server.

Why NO RSS feeds? Not all sites have to do with Politics, Current Events, Tech news, celeb gossip, business or health - so for topics like these there are no rss feeds - also, most free rss feeds are delivered in a way (frames, javascripts) that are not cached/read by search engines spiders/robots - rendering the contents useless for search optimization. No Good!

Can I get upgrades/add-ons to my site? After you buy one, I can offer you best upgrade prices

Will You Be offering more sites with Premium Domains like these, at these prices? Hopefully, if there is a good response - I will offer 2/week with strong .com domains

Can you develop my domains to sites like these? Yes, we do a smaller scale "no frills" version of these sites at www.DevelopQuick.com - we have done over 3000 mini sites for our 150 or so loyal return/bulk order clients. Our own demos for the site www.FreeVegasTravel.com although only 1 page and not nearly as well layed out or optimized as these has claimed #1 google position for "free vegas travel" and has received offers upto $380 (on DNF), while www.TaxRebateCalculator.com earned over $1400 from feb08-may08 and has recieved offers upto $1600(on DNF), but we are waiting next tax season to reap benefits again.

Will these site be profitable/successful? Yes! LOL at the asking price, you will make your money back in months, have a great site with tons of backlinks and PR - and really something to show to potential outside/private buyers and end user! LoweredBills.com may catch the eye of a financial company for a promotional campaign, or MoodSex.com might interest an adult dating site...or heck ProGuitarLesson.com can be resold in 24hrs for huge profit - lets not kid, I know what I am practically giving away here...I just want great feedback.

So what do I do, Just replace your adsense codes with mine? Yes, thats it - and if you want to make more money, just add some affiliate program ads that will pay more and spend 20 min to promote the site thru social bookmarking to get it going, then you will know what you have - so when you get offers you will know how much to sell for or keep to develop further as you see increased potential from the revenue and traffic.

These 3 offering are an absolute steal anyway you look at it - these are the type of sites you can just buy, leave, ignore and they will do the work them selves to gain and increase search engine position, PR, backlinks and still have a premium keyword generic domain that will increase in value and are absolute end user winners! Feel free to add me to msn messanger if you have questions: [email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom