Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

beyond.domaining

www.BeyondDomaining.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've used them for a while now, so I thought I'd share my thoughts.

Pros:
1) their layouts actually convert really well. some of the best conversions i've seen of any of my names
2) with their 80% revenue share, some of the best PPC rates from any of the parking companies (and i've used them all!)
3) they are more lenient with 'trademark' names. when i used to own trademarks, they would get kicked off of the other parking companies i was at like fabulous, domain sponsor, sedo, and parked. but no problems at all having trademarks at godaddy

Cons:
1) HUGE con is that you have to wait a month and a half to get paid! This is the worst in the industry. its almost not worth it to even park with them because you have to wait so long to get paid. this compares to Parked.com who pays up TWICE per month. if they didn't have this payment term, i would move thousands of names over to them immediately.
2) they charge money for their parking program!?!?!? ridiculous if you ask me. it should be free.

Tenkk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
totally agreed.

Last edited:

Tenkk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lousy customer support - CON

Last edited:

Nathan King

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What's the beef with godaddy support? I've only needed to call them once but I got through to somebody right away and they were knowledgeable and courteous. I was really impressed and it's one of the things that has kept me with godaddy.

They have a HUGE customer support team which could be a bad thing but my experience was positive.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's the beef with godaddy support? I've only needed to call them once but I got through to somebody right away and they were knowledgeable and courteous. I was really impressed and it's one of the things that has kept me with godaddy.

They have a HUGE customer support team which could be a bad thing but my experience was positive.

ditto. Never understood why GD gets flamed so much on forums.

GoDaddy phone support is available 24X7 unlike others who are basically just 9 to 5 and closed weekends plus GD supt is always easily accessible and just as good as others overall.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GD has the best Customer Service compared to the crap network solutions, moniker, enom provide. Moniker takes weeks or never replies back to customer support emails they are the worst in my book

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why pay for parking when parking pays peanuts ?

There are few people that earn decent money on parking anyway, and those people are more likely to have strong portfolios and they will get a direct feed from google or go for upscale solutions, not parking for the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom