Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Received an offer for AZQI.com (AZ Quality Insurance; other meanings). Appraisal pls!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just asked the Forum Administrator about this ellusive PM CoolDomain is claiming he sent which stated that he requested Immediate Payment.

namestrands said:
Is it possible for a PM to be sent and then not be recieved by the intended recipient?

And the reply

GiantDomains said:

There you have it folks.. PMs are stored in a database table and therefore are not subject to the errors associated with lost Emails. If an error did occur with the transmission of said PM as the respondent claims, the respondent would of been notified of such an error.

In the Matter of Namestrands v's cooldomain, the panel finds in favour of the complainant (namestrands).

Verdict: CoolDomain is a Dodgy Domainer

Sentence: Public Flogging :approve:

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Just asked the Forum Administrator about this ellusive PM CoolDomain is claiming he sent which stated that he requested Immediate Payment.

And the reply

There you have it folks.. PMs are stored in a database table and therefore are not subject to the errors associated with lost Emails. If an error did occur with the transmission of said PM as the respondent claims, the respondent would of been notified of such an error.

In the Matter of Namestrands v's cooldomain, the panel finds in favour of the complainant (namestrands).

Verdict: CoolDomain is a Dodgy Domainer

Sentence: Public Flogging :approve:

I remember my connection dropped when I was sending the PM, so I didn't know if it was sent or not. I thought it was still sent, but now I see it wasn't since you say you didn't receive it.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I remember my connection dropped when I was sending the PM, so I didn't know if it was sent or not. I thought it was still sent, but now I see it wasn't since you say you didn't receive it.

It doesnt even matter if you sent it or not...thats just a payment term that doesnt touch the agreement..the only thing you can ask for in a delayed payment case is the regular interest rate over the term that the payment was late...

Again. I sent namestrand a SEPARATE PM along with other PMs, when the deal was being structured, asking to send the payment immediately. He didn't do so, thus breaking the terms. He says he didn't receive that PM. I didn't know that. Well, since it was not my fault, and also not his, I offered him to still buy those 42 names exactly as he wanted before. He refused.
well, he who made it weird was namestrand.

It doesnt matter what you send if you dont get a confirmation email.., otherwise I could just send you an email while you are on vacation saying that you give me all your money if you dont respond within a day...you haev no clue about the legal world..you would lose that case in court in about 2 minutes...

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Then are you also aware that there is no option to turn of the automatic storage of SENT PMs. You claimed that:
cooldomain said:
I am not "obligated" to have "a copy in my sent items". I do not save copies of my messages.
Would you care to explain how your PM works differently from everyone elses, or are you simply claiming that you have a hack that does not store your DNForum sent PMs. Or are you simply saying that you deleted that message?

Of course you could always just tell the truth and admit that the message never existed and you were mistaken.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It doesnt even matter if you sent it or not...thats just a payment term that doesnt touch the agreement..the only thing you can ask for in a delayed payment case is the regular interest rate over the term that the payment was late...

That is what I did. I told him: ok, this was a technical trouble. It is not my fault, nor yours. And I offered him to get his beloved domains for the price agreed upon previously (but, after I receive the payment, not before, like this strange dude insisted in this thread). He refused. Does he wants to get the domains first and then send the payment... after let's say 10 years :greenconfused: ?

I don't know what to think about his thinking abilities.

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Thats when your 'sent items' outbox is useful. If in doubt, just check there and resend when necessary. :clap2:

worldbroker

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okay, so the riddle is solved about the missing PM. Now what are you going to do? If it were my deal I would simply inform the second party that you will decline his offer and explain to him what has happened and proceed with the original deal. That is simply good business practice. Even if you were to lose a few $$$, it would redeem you. If do one shady deal in this business, well it will probably be your last transaction. Good luck, and do the right thing.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Then are you also aware that there is no option to turn of the automatic storage of SENT PMs. You claimed that.

You are a %100 idiot, and I am not going to discuss this with you anymore. Any user can select, at his convenience, whether he wants to save a copy or not, when sending a PM. I never keep copies of messages sent, to free space.

It doesnt matter what you send if you dont get a confirmation email.., otherwise I could just send you an email while you are on vacation saying that you give me all your money if you dont respond within a day...you haev no clue about the legal world..you would lose that case in court in about 2 minutes...

And I don't ask for confirmation emails. There is the option to turn off request to confirm reception of email, and I use that option.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And I don't ask for confirmation emails. There is the option to turn off request to confirm reception of email, and I use that option.

Confirm does not mean he received the email, confirm means he sends you an email saying he is OK with the new term..terms cannot be changed by only one side..I think even that should be clear to you...

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ah.. see I thought you might say that.. Well are you aware that even if you do do that your Sent Messages are still Tracked under the "Tracked Messages" and therefore you would still be able to provide proof that you actually did send the message, regardless of whether or not you save them.

That is what I did. I told him: ok, this was a technical trouble. It is not my fault, nor yours. And I offered him to get his beloved domains for the price agreed upon previously (but, after I receive the payment, not before, like this strange dude insisted in this thread). He refused. Does he wants to get the domains first and then send the payment... after let's say 10 years :greenconfused: ?

I don't know what to think about his thinking abilities.

Do you honestly believe that I would risk my reputation on this board, and with many other respected domainers if I were to not pay you. I would expect to be banned for something like that.

Sorry Kid You aint worth that.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
ah.. see I thought you might say that.. Well are you aware that even if you do do that your Sent Messages are still Tracked under the "Tracked Messages" and therefore you would still be able to provide proof that you actually did send the message, regardless of whether or not you save them.

For the last time: my connection dropped when I was sending that PM.

I thought it was sent, but it wasn't as I can see, due to technicl troubles. By the way, it does sometime happens that DN Forum messages are not being delivered, due to technical problems with DN Forum itself. You do remember that DN forum was unavailable several times, so this system is not %100 error free, like every other system, although it is good and respectable. I would say it is the best domain name forum website. Others are quite less reliable.

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any user can select, at his convenience, whether he wants to save a copy or not, when sending a PM. I never keep copies of messages sent, to free space.
In doing business it is the senders responsibility to verify that the receiver has received the message sent. In other words: don't blame the system when you have the means to verify your message has been sent. It is your choice to switch off that option and build uncertainty in the communication between the two of you. And then again you should always follow up if someone does not respond. That is also your responsibility.

*leo unsubscribes from this thread*

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ah, but you claim that according to me I did not receive it. If you have no record of the PM or no way of tracking the PM then Surely it should be According to you and not to me and therefore liability lies with you as you did not do your due diligence to ensure that your intent was made clear.

Could you provide an example of this "DN Forum Messages Not Being Delivered Issue"

This thread is not about, the "Beloved Domains" as you state. This is about upstarts like yourself giving domainers a bad name, and creating suspicion and mis-trust amongst the domainers. Clearly you are in the wrong here and your constant personal attacks about my state of mind and trying to side swipe the issues is proof that kids like you should be playing in the sand and not the forums. You are societies proof that some people are just educated beyond their inteligence.

As for my state of mind, well I think I am qualified to state that I would consider oneself normal by comparison seeing as I do have a masters degree in psychology and an IQ of 132.

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
just my 2cc, I think it is no longer important who gets what pm and who did not. The important thing is to settle this quickly, after all feedbacks have been left and that should be the end of it, unless you guys are going to the court.

As far as the appraisal for azqi.com ???..... reg fee (bad letters)
End user-> if you can find a company with the acronym AZQI, then it is worth $XXX

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cooldomain, I understand you, calm down and to be the 1st one to quit this quarrel. Honors to you.

Also, everyone, maybe OP made a mistake which is a not a good domaining attitude, but namestrands HAS left him a Negative feedback, maybe cooldomain deserves it, but thats all, all the unpleasure should be stopped with the negative feedback.

Except for all the above facts, we should clearly know this is an appraisal thread, we should at least respect to the basic rules of DNF and OP.

Thank you

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
just my 2cc, I think it is no longer important who gets what pm and who did not. The important thing is to settle this quickly, after all feedbacks have been left and that should be the end of it, unless you guys are going to the court.

You are right. I sent you a PM about this matter.

As far as the appraisal for azqi.com ???..... reg fee (bad letters)
End user-> if you can find a company with the acronym AZQI, then it is worth $XXX

Thanks for the appraisal. And if it stands for AZ Quality Insurance (or other QI in AZ, that is Arizona: AZ QI), then how much is it worth?

cooldomain, I understand you, calm down and to be the 1st one to quit this quarrel. Honors to you.

Also, everyone, maybe OP made a mistake which is a not a good domaining attitude, but namestrands HAS left him a Negative feedback, maybe cooldomain deserves it, but thats all, all the unpleasure should be stopped with the negative feedback.

I do not deserve that negative feedback. Namestrand has made it biasedly.

DaveZilla

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you honestly believe that I would risk my reputation on this board, and with many other respected domainers if I were to not pay you. I would expect to be banned for something like that.

Sorry Kid You aint worth that.

This guy is still trying to get the domains without paying first?? I would stop dealing with him right there. That is some shady scam artist BS. :sigh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom