Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Registerfly Class Action Suit Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeluxeNames.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jberryhill said:
Folks, if neither the lawyer nor the law firm can be identified, then please do NOT call the telephone number and discuss anything.
There is something strange about a lawyer who does not have a last name, who works for a firm that doesn't have a name at all, and who does not seem to be able to manage an email address other than a free one.

I 100% agree with John's advice, don't discuss a case with any lawyer before obtaining that important information. If you email Edwin, before you discuss anything with him, ask him for this information, then check to make sure it is legit. The only thing I ask, is that, once you have it, please don't post it on the internet for the following reason:

I did ask Edwin if I could post his firms name and address here on the internet. He said not yet because he doesn't want to associate the firm with a case that they haven't yet agreed to take.

He needs to do his initial homework on the merits of the case before presenting it to the partners (he would look foolish to bring a potential case without fully reasearching it).
This is a potential case that he is researching. Based on what he finds, he may not even decide to go forward with it. If he's convinced that he can win, then he will present it to the partners.
IF the partners give the go ahead, it will be public knowldege, and I will be the first to post it here along with all of the firms information.

If it's that you don't trust gmail, send it directly to me and I will be happy to forward it directly to him. Email me at: Jones(at)fas.Harvard.edu
Please put "class action" in the subject line as I tend to receive a lot of spam.

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators